The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
I can't help but wonder what the Ferrari and Corvette in GT2 are up to while we're watching a Poojoe undergoing repairs of some description...
me too
Oh boy we've moved on from watching the Poojoe to watching an Audi's pit stop.

Nevermind they're moving again.

Oh christ, back to the Poojoe in it's pit box. Snore.
Yeah, that was quite funny. :P

And I agree, it's the stream I have up on my laptop next to me.
I had the Eurosport 2 HD one going a while back but it went to 2 gorgeous girls playing tennis, I must admit I considered giving Le Mans some time out, but my sexual desire got the better of me and I switched over to a standard quality Eurosport 1 stream to satisfy it.
what happened to my beloved Risi?
My sexual desire is what's kept my eyes glued to the screen. :P When this is over, I can see myself going back to Endurance Series in rFactor for a while.

Although, one thing about the atdhe stream which is bugging me, when a car ends up in the garage for some reason, the camera crew can't resist all huddling around it. So for a while you're left staring at mechanics working on a car with no idea what's going on as opposed to on racing elsewhere.

Quote from BenjiMC :what happened to my beloved Risi?

Probably swapped driver by now, we're 8 and a half hours into the race at this point.
Quote from BenjiMC :what happened to my beloved Risi?

An intermittant gearbox problem had them in the pits for 26 minutes after which they still had the problem and came back in, that was the last I heard ~half hour ago. Live timing still shows them in the pits.
Quote from lemming77 :...
Probably swapped driver by now, we're 8 and a half hours into the race at this point.

Risi Competitzione , the team not a driver Why are they so far off the lead?

ty Becky
What happend with #1 Peugeot ?
Quote from TypeRacing :What happend with #1 Peugeot ?

They went out for 2 laps and came back in. Didnt catch what was exactly wrong with them...
That's getting better, I hope one more Pug gonna fall off
Pug #1 had a starter problem, was in the garage for 12 mins or so...
Hmm, did the live timing stop updating for anyone else?
yep, says 23:58cet here
Grrrr I don't want to watch Rallyraidddddddddddddddd. :doh:
Yeah same. Shame, it's been rock solid all race so far
oh man, Risi going back in the garage
Speedtv stream is dead now, and the other guy has it on the wrong Europsort chanel, grrr.

Not missing much with safety cars out.
Safety car's gone now, and the race is proceeding. Hopefully we'll see a working stream turn up soon. In the mean time, Audi's will have to do.
Crap, not in English Oh well, better than nothing. Thanks.

Le Mans 2010
(376 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG