The online racing simulator
Again
Quote from zeugnimod :Don't tell him.

Maybe he will get the very deserved ban soon.

i did change it 3 times. and i have only just been unbanned from my week ban. and was banned totally off lfs and forum last year for a month
Quote from brt900 :i did change it 3 times. and i have only just been unbanned from my week ban. and was banned totally off lfs and forum last year for a month

Not long enough.

But maybe that's just my opinion.
I agree. That's bullshit! I got banned for 3 months and I've never posted pictures of anything rude.

Mods, I think he needs to be punished to bring his ban more inline with my previous ban. How does 18 years sound?
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich
Quote from zeugnimod :Not long enough.

But maybe that's just my opinion.

That's the LFSForum, if I do another thing wrong I'm banned on forum for life, and all my other accounts in game banned permanently etc....

Anyway On Topic I bought BF2... really hard game but rewarding and the graphics/detail rocks.
2*
LoooL i want to have it too
Same OS I've been using for the past 3 months.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Same OS I've been using for the past 3 months.

to someone who isn't an apple fanboy?

I want an iphone 4
The OS is actually getting more and more refined. Multitasking works like a dream, and the Places view for photos is really neat.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The OS is actually getting more and more refined. Multitasking works like a dream, and the Places view for photos is really neat.

cool sounds much better than the current os. I like the look of the iphone 4g and already know i like apple touch screen stuff from my ipod touch.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

How's the camera/video camera on it? Supposedly you're able to shoot in 'HD', but how's the quality?

Really nice looking phone btw, mine's about 8 years old. Sometimes I play Snake on it.

Ps,

I needed a phone ASAP as my old one got broken at work the other day, so bought this cheap one for £80, as it will most likely end up getting broken again anyway.

For anyone interested, I would highly recommend buying this phone if your looking for something cheap, yet relatively modern. From my experiences so far, it's a great phone. The Camera is fantastic, and it records videos in high quality both visually and audibly. The only thing that lets the phone down is lack of Wi-Fi, and the scrolling can be a little clunky (E.G, you will sometimes open something when you just want to scroll past it.) and if your going to be listening to alot of Music on it like me, buy some better headphones for it. The standard ones are uncomfortable and lack bass.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I needed a phone ASAP as my old one got broken at work the other day, so bought this cheap one for £80, as it will most likely end up getting broken again anyway.

For anyone interested, I would highly recommend buying this phone if your looking for something cheap, yet relatively modern. From my experiences so far, it's a great phone. The Camera is fantastic, and it records videos in high quality both visually and audibly. The only thing that lets the phone down is lack of Wi-Fi, and the scrolling can be a little clunky (E.G, you will sometimes open something when you just want to scroll past it.) and if your going to be listening to alot of Music on it like me, buy some better headphones for it. The standard ones are uncomfortable and lack bass.

cheap?

£80?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Of course, having a 10 minute battery life is awesome!

apple reality distortion field at work again?
Why? Is £80 a lot to you for a Phone?

Most people would not even get out of bed in the Morning for £80...
Samsung HMX U10 - 1080P @ 30fps all for £39.97, in PC World

This:

And:

And: (No NOT CONDOMS, WATER BALLOONS)

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG