The online racing simulator
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caqc0363

TWN says it's going to be a dry weekend.

for my neck of the woods though (near toronto), they're saying rain all fri-sat with a 40% chance on sunday.

the weather has been kindof weird lately, but i would have to guess it'll be wet, or at least damp.
Quote from JCTK :Besides, Bernie doesn't get a penny from the ticket sales anyway. What he get is the advertising (track side), selling broadcasting rights, and the millions paid by whoever from each track/GP organisers.

no the governments/track owners have to pay bernie 100's of millions before hand

which is why ticket prices are so exspensive that is how the circuits claw some of its revenue back
#28 - JCTK
Quote from BreadC :no the governments/track owners have to pay bernie 100's of millions before hand

which is why ticket prices are so exspensive that is how the circuits claw some of its revenue back

I was basically saying that's why Bernie wouldn't give a hoot about ticket sales, it's none of his business really... XD
#29 - JJ72
If Bernie can he might prefer to have all spectators replaced by eletronic billboards, that's where his revenue comes from. Doesn't matter if the organizer make any money at all, there are always some middle-easten or asian countries bending over for a grand prix.
7 times World Champion? Who are you? Force India FTW!
YEAAHHHh that's one helluva qualifying!!

Good job Hamilton!
Wooo, and then pushing the car home lol
What a qualy. Well done Hamilton.

Haha. Sitting ontop of the car rolling towards the pits and then pushing the car himself. Classic. Gave a good laugh to the spectators.

(But I bet FIA will have a go at him now...)
Awesome Q3!

Kudos for Hamilton, trying to push the car back to the pits after running out of petrol
#36 - JCTK
Quote from BenjiMC :Wooo, and then pushing the car home lol

and then the race organiser shouting sorry I need you to do the weighting and the press conference, so we'll give you a lift back to the pits and our guys would get the car back for you...
Why he spoilt mine saturday evening? :sadbanana
If Hamilton doesn't get a penalty for running out of fuel we should see everyone doing it for the rest of the season. Why carry a kilo or two more fuel than you need to? It's going to be interesting to see the strategy unfold tomorrow.
RBR should win this. They have the right tyres and clearly the pace

Big up Luizzi as well
#40 - JCTK
Quote from amp88 :If Hamilton doesn't get a penalty for running out of fuel we should see everyone doing it for the rest of the season. Why carry a kilo or two more fuel than you need to? It's going to be interesting to see the strategy unfold tomorrow.

I don't know how are the regulations worded.
But apparantly he should still have fuel in the tank (for some fuel samples), just that he switched the engine off.

PS. where are the tables at the press conference~? So now the drivers can't do a leg fight under the table any more~?
#41 - JCTK
Quote from Intrepid :RBR should win this. They have the right tyres and clearly the pace

Big up Luizzi as well

Yeah it will be very interesting to see how long the option tyres would last on a full tank of fuel...
Quote from JCTK :I don't know how are the regulations worded.
But apparantly he should still have fuel in the tank (for some fuel samples), just that he switched the engine off.

Quote from FIA Technical Regulations 2010 :6.6.2 Competitors must ensure that a one litre sample of fuel may be taken from the car at any time during the Event.

#43 - JCTK
Quote from amp88 :.

so they should be fine as long as they have one litre left in the tank~?

since it doesn't said anything about cars switching engines off after being scared of not having more than 1litre in the tank.

the stewards might take a different view of course, and it's ultimately up to them to decide.
Quote from JCTK :so they should be fine as long as they have one litre left in the tank~?

since it doesn't said anything about cars switching engines off after being scared of not having more than 1litre in the tank.

the stewards might take a different view of course, and it's ultimately up to them to decide.

From a quick 5 minute look at the regs that's my interpretation (though I'm open to being corrected on the regs). What the stewards decide to do could be outside the rules again. If it does go unpenalised it sets a dangerous precedent, IMO. The teams are all fighting for any advantage they can get and if you let them know they can save a kilo or two in fuel with no penalty some may take it.
They'll 'clarify' the regs rather than penalise
btw Vettel once again out-qualified by Webber. HHm... Needs to up his game rather quickly or Webber will establish himself as the natural leader within the RBR team.
Webber up there again and in front of his little mate , he doing quite well for a person as were told has no talent and is mediocre at best?

Well that is according to some of the experts on this forum

Hope we wins because unless theres a miracle we wont in the soccer..
Quote from richo :his little mate , he doing quite well for a person as were told has no talent and is mediocre at best?

just because you can be fast doesn't make you the best racer around, especially if you retire from the majority of your races...
Quote from richo :Webber up there again and in front of his little mate , he doing quite well for a person as were told has no talent and is mediocre at best?

Quote from bunder9999 :just because you can be fast doesn't make you the best racer around, especially if you retire from the majority of your races...

Webber hasn't retired from any of his races this season.

This is 2010, not 2006 (the only season when Webber retired more than he finished).
i was referring to vettel, sorry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG