The online racing simulator
Apex Cup - Round 3 - 11/6/10 - LIVE on MultiBC Stream III

Hello all,

This evening starts the third round of Apex Cup. The drivers will race on the tropical Fern Bay Green Reversed track with the Formula BMW.
The Livestream will start around 18.00 UTC, including live commentary.

Schedule
Date: 11th of June
Track: Fern Bay Green Reversed (FE2R)
Car: Formula BMW (FBM)

1800 UTC Qualifying for 30 minutes
1835 UTC Sprint Race for 13 laps
1855 UTC Main Race for 39 laps

Follow the action live on:
MultiBC Stream III
Live for Speed Remote
spdo Database

Apex Cup is sponsored by Flexwebhosting.nl, UKDedigamers and multiBC.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :No problem And for others,since it was first broadcast of seasson with commentators,we would like to hear your opignion about it,that we could prepare better broadcast for round 3. Thanks for your help.

I know I'm very late(planned to write some comments about this 13 days ago, but I forgot this stuff afterwards unfortunately), but here are my 2 cents about it.

I'm very sorry to say, but if I had to compare last round's broadcast comparing to what we can see in other leagues, I would say it was relatively poor. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean you will never be able to make proper stuff in the future. I know it was your first attempt together, and therefore you should both come more experienced for the next ones. You should have some potential, but unfortunately it was spoilt last time by noobish mistakes, and a enormous lack of confidence for the both of you. Anyway, I have to admit that the circunstances(troubles with TVDirector, etc) weren't great, but still.

First of all, one of your main drawbacks is that you're commentating in a foreign language, which makes it automatically harder for you. I know it's awfully hard to do(been there, done that, rarely been able to produce decent stuff), but you really should make an effort and try to express yourself as much as possible. Don't stick with common sentences, even if they're the ones you feel the greatest with. People aren't watching a stream to hear the commentators saying "X passes Y, Z runs wide". They're watching to hear accurate commentaries on the racing and your opinion. Don't worry about making grammar mistakes or forgetting the words; people will forgive you aslong as you pull a nice effort as you aren't native speakers.

From what I've seen the last fortnight, it also seems like you have a general poor cooperation together. You are supposed to speak together and treat the viewers as hosts. Last fortnight, there was no real discussions between you two, even worse, we had the feeling that you were speaking for yourselves sometimes. And remember: you're two! It means that one of you should be ready to take over once the other is done with speaking. There was just too much silence in the commentary box last time unfortunately.

Last point, you should try to make more effort in reading the field, and watching it. You missed a lot of action last time. You should always keep an eye on the map - for example, missing the pile-up in the feature race was a big mistake. Please also make the effort of reading the in-game LFS text("X sets fastest lap, Y took the wrong route, Z has made a pitstop, etc): people can't read it for themselves, as the quality is just too bad, not to mention the fact that the viewers like to have the commentators' opinion on this kind of facts.

That's all for my side. Anyway, don't give up, and best of luck for tonight
It's live now, have fun
I want to thank Yann for his opinion,and say sorry for others,multiBC connection just died and we can't do anything to fix it...Appearentley show's over for tonight folks,sorry for those technicall issues.
Can we have the stream link or was it completely lost after the disconnection?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG