The online racing simulator
Cant install dfpgt
(11 posts, started )
Cant install dfpgt
Hello after a break from lfs i would like to return however i set my computer to factory conditions so everything is gone.

I tried installing wingman team drivers however my computer doesn't know the file extension "mime"? Something like that. I tried pressing find and nothing. This never happened before? What to do?

Thanks
#2 - dadge
(XP)start/control panel and change to classic view. once that's done, open the game controllers util. your wheel will be there. you do not need the profiler.

(vista/win7)start/control panel/hardware and sound/devices and printers/DFGT Racing wheel. right click the DFGT racing wheel and go to game control settings.
Quote from dadge :(XP)start/control panel and change to classic view. once that's done, open the game controllers util. your wheel will be there. you do not need the profiler.

(vista/win7)start/control panel/hardware and sound/devices and printers/DFGT Racing wheel. right click the DFGT racing wheel and go to game control settings.

Thank you, i am installing SP2 which might be one of the problems as im still installing updates for vista.
Ok i fixed everything by installing logitech 5.04 drivers through another website. It still wont open the other file but it works so im a happy camper, the pedals dont spike and all the buttons including the little scrolls on the driving force pro gt wheel work.

Just to make you aware...there's 5.08 available.
Well everything works so whats the difference?
#8 - dadge
more support for the buttons in other games. more fixes for other machines. but if it's not broke (any more) don't fix it.
Yes
#10 - arco
Quote from arco :5.09 too

Yes, but the DFGT "download drivers" page points you to 5.08 (so do the G25/G27 pages).

IIRC 5.09 is for G940.

Cant install dfpgt
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG