The online racing simulator
Quote from Ryanry64 :Still WIP.

Sky is from Hudson Kerrs rF sky pack. So if you've bought them, they look nice in LFS too

Damnit, I've gotta check out his site more often. I didn't even know that he had released these yet :S
Here is a shot of probably the most "photgraphed" part of Aston

Enjoy!
Tim
Attached images
FOX Aston Big Dipper.JPG
heh nice, are you actually touching the ground there? lol because it doesn't look like it ;P
Quote from t1ger :Here is a shot of probably the most "photgraphed" part of Aston

Enjoy!
Tim

Nice picture...but you forgot to aplly some AA.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Nice picture...but you forgot to aplly some AA.

No no no. He forgot to apply ANY AA

Ouchhhhhh
But yeah, nice picture.
Another screen from me
Attached images
FE_XRR-AI.jpg

Bit off topic...but how do you enable AA in LFS S2 Alpha U?
Quote from CrazyNuts :Bit off topic...but how do you enable AA in LFS S2 Alpha U?

upu dpnt, you enable it in the driver settings
Quote from Jakg :upu dpnt, you enable it in the driver settings

upu dpnt? what?

driver as in the character in the game or driver as in video driver?
upu dpnt = you don't

Enable AA from the VGA driver settings. For nV cards the control panel can be accessed by right-clicking the desktop, ATi cards I think you'll find the settings in desktop> properties> settings> advanced.
Hungry FO8 stalking UF-snack in the pushes
Raw isn't it?
Attached images
stalkingv8.jpg
BL + XRG, me behind the wheel.
Attached images
XRGBL.JPG
Quote from Xaid0n :heh nice, are you actually touching the ground there? lol because it doesn't look like it ;P

I am not touching the floor at all, all four wheels are in the air. However, I do actually make the corner as I didn't want to take the screenshot from a lap where I am not clean. Doing so just made the screenshot feel "invalid" (call me strange illepall ). This is from my current fastest hotlap of Aston Historic.

I do not run with AA on as a rule, I actually prefer the jagged clean lines that keeping it off provides. When it is anti-aliased I feel it looses the clarity. However, I could be wrong now, as this mindset started a long time ago for me. I will turn AA on and take another shot to compare - if it is loads better, I will post it!

Thanks for your comments guys - glad you like it.

Tim
wel ehh...
I've heard a lot of weird stories about guys stuck in fences and between walls but this?!?!
Attached images
tyresin.jpg
Been there, done that
Quote from xapexcivicx :No no no. He forgot to apply ANY AA

Ouchhhhhh
But yeah, nice picture.

Its not that I forgot, I chose not to!

Anyway, just for you, here it is with 4x AA and 4x AF. As it happens, I do think it looks a lot better, and I will probably not bother to turn it off again and so will leave it on! (unless it affects my performance too much - I only have a nVidia 5700 Ultra)

Enjoy!
Tim
Attached images
FOX Aston Big Dipper AA.JPG
Quote from t1ger :Its not that I forgot, I chose not to!

Anyway, just for you, here it is with 4x AA and 4x AF. As it happens, I do think it looks a lot better, and I will probably not bother to turn it off again and so will leave it on! (unless it affects my performance too much - I only have a nVidia 5700 Ultra)
Enjoy!
Tim

Just enable max quality(AA+AF) when you take screenshots and put it back to setting which give you most performance when you are playing
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Just enable max quality(AA+AF) when you take screenshots and put it back to setting which give you most performance when you are playing

Fair point, I can just never be bothered changing it!

Tim
Here are few pics of my team's drift session. And please do not whine about not having AA and crappy resolution. My pc just can't handle any better graphics
Attached images
Mapsa ja Mezq 2.jpg
Mapsa ja Mezq 3.jpg
Mapsa ja Mezq.jpg
Quote from t1ger :I will turn AA on and take another shot to compare - if it is loads better, I will post it!

Here ya go

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3889/aavsstd8fk.jpg

Personally, i think AA + AF makes the game look too blurry and it hurts my eyes after a while. I leave my settings on "Application Controlled" the way they the graphics were designed to be
Quote from Blackout :Hungry FO8 stalking UF-snack in the pushes
Raw isn't it?

:ices_rofl Thats great
Quote from Shinanigans :
I leave my settings on "Application Controlled" the way they the graphics were designed to be

Man,
LFS cant control AA+AFthru the drivers as it doesnt have built in such a functions!!!
Edit: double post!
Quote from DEVIL 007 : Man,
LFS cant control AA+AFthru the drivers as it doesnt have built in such a functions!!!

That's exactly my point. The game wasn't designed to run AA and AF, so therefore i leave it off. I personally don't like the mushy graphics, i like the sharper lines. Look at my screenshot and take a look at theh white lines on the road... No thanks.
You like the rought edged lines and when you see the pixels? Are you mad?! And if the devs use AA in official screenshots you cant say its not designed for it :P

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG