The online racing simulator
New Driver Game!
(117 posts, started )
New Driver Game!
That video looked simillar to the first mission on the first Driver - are they remaking it?
driver1 was the best,shame it wont work on new pcs
Oh my god! Hell yes!
#5 - JJ72
That's a rather good teaser.

Bring the cool back into the series and no more GTA wannabies for the love of god. I remember playing the first Driver to the bone, it had the best traffic system by then.
Looking forward to this. Its the same stuff as the "driver 1" and those were, on ps1 for example ... no?
neat. i remember playing that game. the training missions were harder than the game itself.
Oh yeah, i hope this one will be good with such "old climate"
I loved the original Driver (Game)and would love to see a proper incarnation of it again. Having that said I fear that Ubisoft has learned nothing and will bundle it with some nice must be online feaute similar to their other games.

Btw: Anyone of you know that there is actually a very cool movie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077474/) which I think the game is based on a bit.
do want
#11 - VoiD
Me not, Ubisoft's "Cloud Copy Protection" really sux!
San Fransico + Stilts cheat
Miami bridge jumps + Police chasing after

= All night long fun
Yes! Those bridge ramps in Miami were just epic!
Driver 1 was amazing for its time. I'll definitely be picking this up for the console if it's any good
Driver 1 & 2 was great, everything after just went downhill...lets hope its similiar to the originals..
Quote from obsolum :Driver 1 was amazing for its time. I'll definitely be picking this up for the console if it's any good

Yep, Driver 1 - Brilliant. Driver 2 - Really Good.

But Driv3r - Horrid!

They released an absolute piece of garbage.

Nice little film of a car in a car park, though. Hopefully Ubisoft have been looking at the first one to see why it was good, and not attempting to make a GTA.
Hell yea! :banana:
Driver 1 was one of my all time favourite games. Driv3r was alright, the worst thing was if you tried to use it on the PC with a steering wheel there was a massive dead-zone that you could not get rid of.

Anyway, Tanner's back! I can't wait.
As long as it has the same feel of the original and lets you save your custom movies and stuff, I'm interested. One of my favourite features of Driver was the way the hub caps would come off when you turned sharply I also loved the look of weight transfer the cars had, even if the physics didn't seem to be affected.

The original Driver is one of the games I've been desperately trying to find my CDs of. I want the music. Likewise all the Screamer games. Stupid house moves.
I remember playing Driver 2 with my brother, just so we could drive the cars around the town and smash into things .
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Hell.

Yes.
As long as the cars handle well, I'm ok with it .
Quote from brandons48 :My first words as soon as I saw Tanner's feet come out the elevator

This will be... just.. Incredible.

I've always loved Driver... I had Driver 1 when I was like... 4 or 5. I've played them all. Parrallel Lines was the best so far IMO.

Same thing for me, I totally agree with everything you said apart from the best Driver part, which in my opinion was Driver 3. I even still have it installed on my computer. By the way, the first Driver still works even on the modern pc's.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this!
All they need to do is make the first game with better graphics, multiplayer and the option to upload film clips to youtube.
You people are easily hyped All it takes is some remake to make you hyped. Yes the first Driver was awesome, especially the garage part, but it's not that easy to recreate that and that feeling... Those kind of things and games should live happily in the memory, and not butchered after 10 or more years, it will never be the same..

New Driver Game!
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG