The online racing simulator
Rossi out for 3 months
(123 posts, started )
Garry McCoy has left FB Corse now... coincidence?

When McCoy was making monkeys of the best riders in the world in 2000 (albeit largely due to his genius switch to 16" wheels) he was riding a Red Bull Yamaha.

Colin's contractual commitments could be worked around, as could the rules that block Spies' move up. Toseland would be a retrograde step. Crutchlow? Maybe in Tech 3 if Colin moved.

There's one guy who's free that can still rip the track up; former MotoGP winner and WSB champ - Mr T. Bayliss. That would be mega.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Garry McCoy has left FB Corse now... coincidence?

When McCoy was making monkeys of the best riders in the world in 2000 (albeit largely due to his genius switch to 16" wheels) he was riding a Red Bull Yamaha.

Colin's contractual commitments could be worked around, as could the rules that block Spies' move up. Toseland would be a retrograde step. Crutchlow? Maybe in Tech 3 if Colin moved.

There's one guy who's free that can still rip the track up; former MotoGP winner and WSB champ - Mr T. Bayliss. That would be mega.

out of all of those, McCoy sounds most likely. I don't see any of the Tech 3 guys moving tbh, well maybe edwards. The WSB boys will stay put because they have their own championship to think of and Bayliss is Ducati through n through, but i guess Schumi was Ferrari for life too so don't count it out too soon.
bayliss is a no...

he possibly replacing haga as allrdy been testing ducati at mugello
xD
Quote from BenjiMC :Rossi had a big highside in Mugello during saturday practice. Broke his shin, tibula and fibula.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/h ... rt/motorbikes/8723843.stm

Shin and Tibula are the same thing.

Quote from jrd.racer :Damn tibula and the fibula? hush man.

Early reports suggested that he had an open Tib Fx. That's when the bone goes through the skin ...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The track officials should be applauded, there was a doctor on the scene immediately.

Paramedics! Paramedics!

Quote from Storm_Cloud :When McCoy was making monkeys of the best riders in the world in 2000 (albeit largely due to his genius switch to 16" wheels) he was riding a Red Bull Yamaha.

Have you ever seen the movie Faster? They have some epic shots of McCoy riding the bike.
Quote from Dygear :Shin and Tibula are the same thing.

i know, you're reading it wrong/i coulda worded it better
Quote from BenjiMC :i know, you're reading it wrong/i coulda worded it better

That's what punctuation is for......
Quote from tristancliffe :That's what punctuation is for......

note the ',' Also note me saying i could of worded it better... Seriously, have you nothing better to do?
Should've put it in a bracket ya smelly fag.
The comma was the mistake. A semi-colon would have been better. You are a native English speaker, after all. Yes I have lots of better things to be doing, but that doesn't mean I didn't have a few moments to help improve your language.

E (the following day): Actually, starting a sentence with 'and' or 'but' or any other conjunction is fairly acceptable and has been for a couple of decades, although teachers still insist, possibly to make the rules easier for school children, that is shouldn't be done. Ending a sentence with a conjunction is considered much more of a faux pas.
In that case, you guys are too anal.
#39 - 5haz
Quote from PMD9409 :you guys are too anal.

Its very dry, but you'll have to grin and bear it. :doh:
Quote from 5haz :Its very dry, but you'll have to grin and bear it. :doh:

consider this thread derailed...
Stoner must be really depressed, Rossi even crashes better than he does.
Theres a thought, i wonder if stoner will score enough points before rossi returns
Will Rossi return? Ferrari very much want him in an F1 car, and the sparkle has left MotoGP in recent years. He has never left to prove. He's 31 and he hasn't got many more years to try something different.
There's not going to be 3 cars per team in F1 in the immediate future, Massa extended his contract and I doubt Ferrari's going to boot Alonso for Rossi. He'll be back yet.
Rider market suggests that Rossi could end up on a Ducati next season. One might surmise that this year's bike is more suited to Rossi than Stoner and they are developing with 2011 in mind...

He'll definitely stick around for the return to 1,000cc
this is the year where all contracts are up for grabs

pretty much everyones contract is up at the end of the year.

stoners reportedly allrdy done deal with honda
rossi's been offered 2 year deal at ducati but will prob stick with yamaha
lorenzo will prob goto ducati
dovi no idea....
pedrosa probably honda again
spies upto fiat yamaha

this is how 2011 COULD look. nothing definate
Without Rossi MotoGP is a dead duck. Hardly any bikes on the grid, the racing on the whole is dull as dish water, and without Rossi the fun factor disappears. MotoGP better hope Rossi returns, but somehow I doubt he will be racing in 2011
Quote from Intrepid :Will Rossi return? Ferrari very much want him in an F1 car, and the sparkle has left MotoGP in recent years. He has never left to prove. He's 31 and he hasn't got many more years to try something different.

Oh he will definately return, they are switching to 1000cc bikes soon, he will want to be around for that.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Oh he will definately return, they are switching to 1000cc bikes soon, he will want to be around for that.

Not just switching, switching back. Not quite the same formula as the 990 era that Rossi dominated, save for 2006, but close enough.

Rossi out for 3 months
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG