The online racing simulator
Rossi out for 3 months
(123 posts, started )
Rossi out for 3 months
ouch!

There goes hes title defence.
Video blocked...

Anyways, ouch indeed.

And Benji, please change your avatar before I punch my monitor.
ah that sucks then, and no, i shaln't change my avatar, i love him!
Damn tibula and the fibula? hush man.

Edit - post # 900
Quote from DevilDare :And Benji, please change your avatar before I punch my monitor.

How about we revive the themed avatar months? :hide:
Hope they give spies a ride in the factory team
i dont reckon it was a mistake by him the way the bike behaved into that corner was wierd because the back stepped out in such an unusual place
Quote from Kalev EST :How about we revive the themed avatar months? :hide:

I'm in!

I am not responsible for the damage done to your computer screens, ite?

EDIT: Due to having too many haters (like Justin) I have backed down.
Me to!
Did someone say he would be playing in the World Cup or something?
Nolan was way ahead of the Bieber curve.
Awful crash, when you see it at full speed it looks worse than the ones Lorenzo had. On the plus side it will give him time to sort out his shoulder injury too, and knowing Valentino he will come back stronger and more determined than ever.

The track officials should be applauded, there was a doctor on the scene immediately.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nolan was way ahead of the Bieber curve.

I was the guy that made Bieber's style cool to who ever the f*** listens to him, which you two obviously do.
BigTime sez... drifting'z ok!

BTW, sad to see Rossi having a break now, surely won't be WC this year. I won't even watch MotoGP, he was the only reason I watched it.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :BigTime sez... drifting'z ok!

BTW, sad to see Rossi having a break now, surely won't be WC this year. I won't even watch MotoGP, he was the only reason I watched it.

You should at least watch Moto2. Some epic racing in that class so far. 40+ rider grids.
Auch bad news for Rossi. I had a similar fracture, just worse.

Hope he recovers fully
Quote from Forbin :You should at least watch Moto2. Some epic racing in that class so far. 40+ rider grids.

I used to, though I missed the last race. We have Gábor Talmácsi there, so I have someone to support.
Quote from DejaVu :Hope they give spies a ride in the factory team

you would hope so...

BUT he is not allowed

new rule this year doesnt allow rookies in a factory team so if anyone it would be edwards that gets moved up.

as spies is classed as a "rookie"
Should get melandri tbh
then again edwards probably isnt allowed now as he is reportidly contracted by tech 3 now and not yamaha
yeah edwards is tech 3 not yamaha. Agostini is gonna ride for them last i heard
they got 2 races to find someone, and then the 3rd race someone HAS to ride the bike.

but im sure sponsors want someone on that bike ASAP

Rossi out for 3 months
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG