The online racing simulator
#51 - JJ72
There will be a Williams F1 car in Iracing, the 2009 one if I remember correctly.
I've been racing valterri in 2007 & 2008.

Let me tell you a story.

Since the start of the season 2007 valterri was really fast, even with Korainenbros a finnish team. I had alot of fights with him in the beginning of the season but in the end he got better and better and i couldnt keep up anymore. I spoke with him alot of times on the paddock. He's a really nice guy! And tipical fin.

After that season, i got contacted by a guy who was the old manager of trulli. I met the guy and he told me he was only interested in two drivers. Me and Bottas. The problem was Bottas completly owned me and everybody else in season 2008 ( he went to drive for motopark ). So i guess there went my once in a lifetime shot to be somebody in motorsport. if only i did better in 2008 .

I spoke alot with the guys from motopark and every single one told me how amazing bottas was and how fcking fast etc. I always thought he was going to be a f1 driver and i always hoped that for him. He's just one of the special drivers around.

Congrats and see you around.

Nick
#53 - Dmt
Soon they will pay spdo for building such a talent! :P
Thats super-news! Congrats!
#55 - PoVo
#56 - Vale
Thank you
Thanks all for congratulating me!

I played LFS for fun many years but unfortunately last 2 of my racing seasons has been so busy that I have not have time really to play.. but I'm sure I will play sometimes still in the future as LFS is a really fun game and you get really tight nice races online

Have a nice races and maybe we see online some day!

Valtteri Bottas
Good luck and stay away from red barriers
Alright who tipped him off?

Josh, thanks very much. You kicked a F1 driver from spdo, there goes our chance for free F1 paddock tickets
This is impressing. Good job and good luck in your career. Nothing much to say...awesome.

BTW, so funny to read the first posts, where some guys where saying this topic is pointless and he will probably not read it, but now as you see, he even replied to everyone.
Quote from Vale :Thanks all for congratulating me!

I played LFS for fun many years but unfortunately last 2 of my racing seasons has been so busy that I have not have time really to play.. but I'm sure I will play sometimes still in the future as LFS is a really fun game and you get really tight nice races online

Have a nice races and maybe we see online some day!

Valtteri Bottas

Hi,

maybe the Williams' simulator sucks and you want LFS on it I was laughing when I got this thought

Joonas Lappalainen
Quote from ChristijaNL :Josh, thanks very much. You kicked a F1 driver from spdo, there goes our chance for free F1 paddock tickets

I bet Josh is now.
nice and congrats
oh yeah!!!!

I want to see you driving the williams f1 here in canada!
Yeah, watched it Live on tv. Awesome performance.
Wow this guy is a real talent, hope he takes rubens or nicos seat soon
I still remember greatly his awesome performance in karting, in Finland and the world. He really has the talent to get to F1, hope so
If only the simulator was LFS!
Well done!
Nice, wanna see him in a F1 car :P
Nice job from him :P Maybe he drivers someday on F1 with Williams

Williams sign LFS license holder as test driver!
(226 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG