The online racing simulator
Just saw this thread - the funniest one ever !

Nice to hear that the devs take their well deserved break.
Scawen, by sharing your home projects with us makes the game/community even more likeable for me
If this topic gets too popular...
Attached images
chopping_board.jpg
Hmmmm, irrigation
Quote from Gunn :If this topic gets too popular...

ROFL
not perfect (font size) but a really cool idea
he's no artist, so dont kill him for poor quality
I didnt say it has poor quality, I only said it's not perfect :P
And it doesnt matter as it's not less funny
this thread is brilliant!

i like your bodges scawen! i love creating little custom tools or rigs just to get little jobs done. makes it more satisfying!
Quote from Gunn :If this topic gets too popular...

ROFL!!!!!

@ Scawen: In a previous post I said that I thought y'all should be having fun
involving some cute little thing twirling on a pole.......

I didn't mean a pipe wrench.
Quote from Racer Y :
@ Scawen: In a previous post I said that I thought y'all should be having fun
involving some cute little thing twirling on a pole.......

I didn't mean a pipe wrench.

Pipe wrench IS a cute little thing, and it DOES twirl on a pole (when you use it on pipes). Just had to make that clear
i hate to be a prty pooper but, come on guys, they're NOT gods! i've seen this more than once, scawen is probably a great programmer (and then some), and together they've put one of (??) the best sims available today, but they ARE humans carefull with admiration, it can take u to nasty places (hmm.. scawen's kitchen sink??)
Quote from avih :i hate to be a prty pooper but, come on guys, they're NOT gods! i've seen this more than once, scawen is probably a great programmer (and then some), and together they've put one of (??) the best sims available today, but they ARE humans carefull with admiration, it can take u to nasty places (hmm.. scawen's kitchen sink??)

Well You know, God created World as a few million ppl believe, I dont
And Scawen created LFS, so he is our God, he created Our World
And that is a proven fact
#212 - tpa
Quote from RudiTurbo :Well You know, God created World as a few million ppl believe, I dont
And Scawen created LFS, so he is our God, he created Our World
And that is a proven fact

Actually, Eric created our world Scawen just made the laws of nature

...but on the other hand: Prove to me that LFS wasn't created by a giant Spaghetti-Monster
Quote from tpa :Actually, Eric created our world Scawen just made the laws of nature

and victor created lfsworld ... are you familiar with the concept of trinity ?
#214 - tpa
Quote from Shotglass :are you familiar with the concept of trinity ?

erm, nice boobs in a tight leather suit and sunglasses?

Or the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Quote from Shotglass :and victor created lfsworld ... are you familiar with the concept of trinity ?

Actually he ""only"" created the laws of the lfsworld nature
Quote from tpa :erm, nice boobs in a tight leather suit and sunglasses?

Or the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

errrr ... the latter ...

the question remains ... whos who ? i guess scawen is jesus as he is the one that contacts us the most ... and well ... he looks a lot like jesus too ...
and i guess victor must be the holy spirit as he is the one that helps people with their problems (has anyone seen him sitting in a bush with a lighter in his hands lately ?)
and eric is the one that doesnt talk to us at all but creats the world and everything around us ... makes sense ...

Quote from ORION :Actually he ""only"" created the laws of the lfsworld nature

im not sure i understand you but i was talking about the website and im pretty sure you werent
Quote from Scawen :Hmm, maybe it's my long hair...

Maybe, but... just do *not* cut it

Interesting and very funny thread, had a good laugh on the fakes, especially the captions for that pic with your arm sunk into the ground hehehe
Quote from Shotglass :im not sure i understand you but i was talking about the website and im pretty sure you werent

<- Frank Naggies

Lmao
Thought I should join in on the photoshop frenzy
Attached images
Chilling during his break.jpg
Rofl! ^
i prefered tristan's one with the horse!
I thought It needed a bit of improvement in scenary... this is my updated version.
Attached images
Scawen on his cloud.jpg
This thread is closed

How about a KITCHEN progress report?
(510 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG