The online racing simulator
A word of warning!
(17 posts, closed, started )
A word of warning!
A word of WARNING

Due to past experiance with Unoffical addons I know that it is very easy to download virus infected downloads so always makesure that your computer is protected and you check that download before you get your own computer infected! List unoffical downloads here which have got a virus within.
It means just be carefull on what your downloading from this section of the forums.

I do hope that helps.
Quote from (The Stig) :It means just be carefull on what your downloading from this section of the forums.

I do hope that helps.

It would help if you pointed out which add-on(s) had the virus?
I agree with you Silver. /me goes to have a coffee.
Quote from (The Stig) :
A word of WARNING

Due to past experiance with Unoffical addons I know that it is very easy to download virus infected downloads so always makesure that your computer is protected and you check that download before you get your own computer infected! List unoffical downloads here which have got a virus within.

Why do you bother?
I have never downloaded a virus from this forum.
Quote from (The Stig) :List unoffical downloads here which have got a virus within.

IMHO it's better post a warning in the thread where the download is offered, and notify the author of the add-on.
What the hell?
Could you please define "unoffical?"

And while yer at it, "Avaible"
Lol zro And I think Stig is a paranoid
i have a program that scans for virusses , cant remember the name of it.
OH YE ITS A VIRUSSCANNER.

So if i download a virus or ad/spy from this forum then it will blocked and delete

so i really dont worry about this ( i hope)
#13 - RS1T
Oh....I didn't realise members of this community deliberately put malicious viruses in their downloads. Thanks so much for the warning stig.

You know you should carry on making these threads, they help so many people. You're really doing us a service here, please carry on.

[/sarcasm]
#14 - Jakg
This public service broadcast was brought to you by (The Stig).
he must have downloaded something from chudy. i've never seen any other lfs programs that could potentially be malicious.

then again, i tend to only download stuff hosted here on lfsforum.
Wow, Stiggie.. Not so much underlined, colored, bolded and italicsed text. The number of the typos was rather small. You're having some progress here. Just one thing bothers me: If you could decrease the stupidity level of the threads you're making... That'll be perfect ..Except the typos, underlined, bolded, differently colored, and italicsed words of course. Oh and less postboning of stuff, and you'll eventually get there ..in a few years. By few years, I mean enough for all the current users that know you to move on from LFS, so that you can go on and impress the new ones with your eye-catching style.
Quote from (The Stig) :
A word of WARNING

You must feel so cool!!! Your such a bro dude thanks for warning me!!! Your so popular, can tell how many high five's you got!
This thread is closed

A word of warning!
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG