The online racing simulator
god dammit, i just wanted to change the graphics a bit and then it disconnect me, what the ****
For deko:
The spdo DB link doesn't work in the replays etc post..
actually nevermind.. just working fffaaiirrllyy slow.. (works after waiting for 2mins)
I have the same problem.

Seems to be like a major pedo prob atm
Quote from Timo1992 :I have the same problem.

Seems to be like a major pedo prob atm

Yeah, it was slow when I was uploading and linking them ;|

Get the 7zip from the NDR website for the replays too
#31 - CSF
I think this was one of the best oval races we had, it was for the most part drivers who knew what they were doing. I had great fun with Ori going from about 17th to 6th. I noticed he lost draft for a bit, so dropped back to keep him going because I was totally confident in drafting with him as I knew exactly what he was going to do lap after lap. Most enjoyable. The second roll over when Vince and I came together was a bit silly, sorry to Vince I think I should have left you more room despite your sweep to the right Vettel style. Overall 8th was fine, pity I couldn't have been up with the Cattle and Seb, but after the second roll I think I had some engine damage and it just didn't want to work quite as well.
I have to agree with chris, that was some of the most enjoable racing I've ever done in LFS, and i think i better apologize to Sheasby (I think it was) for the contact we had, I came down a little, you came up a little and It all went wrong.I really hope that it is this enjoyable in the kyoto 500
I think i was the highest climber, was i not?
Sorry for the rage quit, I litterally couldn't stand being kicked out of the lad lap. Of course I regretted that a few minutes later...

Seems like I lost all my patience.
#34 - Ori
Quote from CSF :I think this was one of the best oval races we had, it was for the most part drivers who knew what they were doing. I had great fun with Ori going from about 17th to 6th. I noticed he lost draft for a bit, so dropped back to keep him going because I was totally confident in drafting with him as I knew exactly what he was going to do lap after lap. Most enjoyable. The second roll over when Vince and I came together was a bit silly, sorry to Vince I think I should have left you more room despite your sweep to the right Vettel style. Overall 8th was fine, pity I couldn't have been up with the Cattle and Seb, but after the second roll I think I had some engine damage and it just didn't want to work quite as well.

That was the best part of the race. Was cool to be on the same wave and expose the others.

Same goes for Yann. Really glad to have u guys there.

@ the guys blocking the inside lane for several laps in a row time and again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMi5-_u1lNA

Quote from pik_d :Session: Race
Lap/Timecode: Start/Finish from laps 7->8 / 7 minutes 15 seconds
Cars Involved: 88 O. Antika and 22 S.Rose
Brief description of incident: With a yellow flag showing Ori doesn't turn at all for the kink and drives me to the right, straight into a stopped car causing me to flip and retire.

Replay: http://pikunderscored.info/files/LLSSR4RedFlag.mpr

Just for the official part: I disagree on this. 22 S. Rose drove into me thus making me go straight into the standing car.

The rest I have pmed to the admins.
Quote from Seb66 :I have to agree with chris, that was some of the most enjoable racing I've ever done in LFS, and i think i better apologize to Sheasby (I think it was) for the contact we had, I came down a little, you came up a little and It all went wrong.I really hope that it is this enjoyable in the kyoto 500
I think i was the highest climber, was i not?

Ah it's no probs Seb, was an enjoyable battle we had for brief parts of the race. I tried to get back to the pits but my car just wouldn't steer I saw you try to back out of the throttle on the replay so couldn't have any hissy fit, my only feelings were aw shit i'm out
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry for the rage quit, I litterally couldn't stand being kicked out of the lad lap. Of course I regretted that a few minutes later...

Seems like I lost all my patience.

Sorry that I accelerated away Yann. But I was already surrounded by Tigers everywhere, with almost no support. I hope you understand why I did that, but perhaps it was unsporting of me to carry on.

Anyway, this race was frustrating for me because of a brake problem that popped up occasionally when I used full throttle, which is why I sucked on some restarts. :| It was like having engine damage, and it's not fun to be driving like this, but I had no problems in the last five laps, so Seb won that on merit, despite rolling twice. In the press conference, I said I was looking forward to the 500, now I'm not so sure...

Never mind, enough moaning, and there was some good racing today, that's all that matters.
Race was piece of junk imo. First Hutchinson went in turn 1 to me (somekind car crashed on him tyre). Then i losted my control and got hitted from wall = retirement. I'm waiting next time...
Have to agree with all of you guys. Want to thank Seb and Niko with who i worked during that long green flaged part,was fun,sadly i rolled and DNF'ed. Race all in all was fun,had nice qual practice and was nice working with WTEM guys. Thanks for those who were using theyr heads last night.Have to say sorry for all of ppl for (from what i saw in replay and broadcast) red flag,was kinda my foult,did something like Webber and Vettel,but yea,i just though i passed Wilko with all of my car but his front whing fos still alongside my rear tyre.Meh...cyu next time
Quote from SCA-F1 :Sorry that I accelerated away Yann. But I was already surrounded by Tigers everywhere, with almost no support. I hope you understand why I did that, but perhaps it was unsporting of me to carry on.

Well I have no idea what happened for the simple reason that I was just too mad at myself(for ragequitting) for checking on the temp_mpr before shutting LFS, and now I just cba to download the replay
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well I have no idea what happened for the simple reason that I was just too mad at myself(for ragequitting) for checking on the temp_mpr before shutting LFS, and now I just cba to download the replay

I had contact with Oscar off turn 3 which sent me into a massive slide. You had nowhere to go like i did, the brakes were on but i couldn't stop and you were unfortunatly in the wrong place at the wrong time and i speared you off into the pit lane.

Then when you recovered and got going again the leaders were coming round behind the safety car and you were just really unfortunate
Quote from CSF :I think this was one of the best oval races we had, it was for the most part drivers who knew what they were doing. I had great fun with Ori going from about 17th to 6th. I noticed he lost draft for a bit, so dropped back to keep him going because I was totally confident in drafting with him as I knew exactly what he was going to do lap after lap. Most enjoyable. The second roll over when Vince and I came together was a bit silly, sorry to Vince I think I should have left you more room despite your sweep to the right Vettel style. Overall 8th was fine, pity I couldn't have been up with the Cattle and Seb, but after the second roll I think I had some engine damage and it just didn't want to work quite as well.

Don't worry.
From my point of view, it was my fault and i didn't know you were that close. I'm really sorry because it fook up our race, and the one of Lauris too.
Anyway, i want to thank everyone for this race and the teamwork of my friends in TEM/WTEM And a special tanks to Boothy and his "failed-reverse-flip-bump".

And you're right, it was a pure Vettel move.
Yeah I felt sorry for you when I flipped you After my previous rescue effort at the first SC on CSF I had to try it
Quote from boothy :Yeah I felt sorry for you when I flipped you After my previous rescue effort at the first SC on CSF I had to try it

Well, seems like you're rather unlucky with all that rescue stuff(*cough* LLWS Round 4 *cough*)
Np Vince,and yea,we did good job with Niko We'll see what we'll have in ky1r :P
Quote from Iginla :Race was piece of junk imo. First Hutchinson went in turn 1 to me (somekind car crashed on him tyre). Then i losted my control and got hitted from wall = retirement. I'm waiting next time...

Can you give me a timecode for this? I can't remember what happened
Quote from Seb66 :Can you give me a timecode for this? I can't remember what happened

37:23.00->37:28 happends our accident

But it was only race accident, dont' worry
Quote from Iginla :37:23.00->37:28 happends our accident

But it was only race accident, dont' worry

Racing incident? No, you turned left, down into him!
Quote from boothy :Racing incident? No, you turned left, down into him!

Well yes, i turned into him, but there was a corner. Hutchinson suddenly went to me and that's it. Maybe this was my fault, who knows. Sorry
Quote :For the lap 38 incident between cars 04 and 92, Car 92 is issued a post-race DT eqivalent penalty for causing an avoidable incident.

I don't think you've actually looked at this at all in much detail.. And since you've closed the thread I'll protest it here..

Picture 1 & 2 = I come down on Sheasby, no doubt, and only make ever so slight contact with him and Immediately move back up the road, as seen..

Picture 3 = Sheasby has clearly moved up the road a little and I am now pointing away from Sheasby, no longer making contact on a pretty safe line in reference to niko above me..

Picture 4 = Sheasby has moved very far up the track now, enough for over another car to be in the gap below, and to see that I am turning towards the top of the oval to avoid any contact

Picture 5 = A few frames forward, Sheasby has again moved up, allowing enough of a gap for two cars to fit in, I still have not made contact since the first slight brush going into T1, and am clearly pointing towards Niko to get out of Sheasby's way..

Picture 6 = Another angle of 5, sheasby clearly moving up the road..

Picture 7 = Sheasby again moves up the road even more, however close it looks, we still haven't made any contact.. There is now loads of room below.

Picture 8 = Another few frames along, the gap re-opens.. Showing that there was no contact..I was on a perfectly straight line compared to the two cars along side me..

A few frames later I get sandwiched between Sheasby and niko.. I can see at a glance that it may look like I've caused the incident, but I don't think a DT is a justified.. Both cars are at fault, me for coming down in the first place, which really wasn't the cause of all the mayhem after and sheasby for coming up the road..

Sorry for all the stuffz.. but I want the win since I can't race tomorrow
Attached images
LLSS-1.jpg
LLSS-2.jpg
LLSS-3.jpg
LLSS-4.jpg
LLSS-5.jpg
LLSS-6.jpg
LLSS-7.jpg
LLSS-8.jpg
Quote from Seb66 :I don't think you've actually looked at this at all in much detail.. And since you've closed the thread I'll protest it here..

Picture 1 & 2 = I come down on Sheasby, no doubt, and only make ever so slight contact with him and Immediately move back up the road, as seen..

Picture 3 = Sheasby has clearly moved up the road a little and I am now pointing away from Sheasby, no longer making contact on a pretty safe line in reference to niko above me..

Picture 4 = Sheasby has moved very far up the track now, enough for over another car to be in the gap below, and to see that I am turning towards the top of the oval to avoid any contact

Picture 5 = A few frames forward, Sheasby has again moved up, allowing enough of a gap for two cars to fit in, I still have not made contact since the first slight brush going into T1, and am clearly pointing towards Niko to get out of Sheasby's way..

Picture 6 = Another angle of 5, sheasby clearly moving up the road..

Picture 7 = Sheasby again moves up the road even more, however close it looks, we still haven't made any contact.. There is now loads of room below.

Picture 8 = Another few frames along, the gap re-opens.. Showing that there was no contact..I was on a perfectly straight line compared to the two cars along side me..

A few frames later I get sandwiched between Sheasby and niko.. I can see at a glance that it may look like I've caused the incident, but I don't think a DT is a justified.. Both cars are at fault, me for coming down in the first place, which really wasn't the cause of all the mayhem after and sheasby for coming up the road..

Sorry for all the stuffz.. but I want the win since I can't race tomorrow

Car 04 had just under 1 second between the first and second contact, which is insufficient time to react in this case. The wheel on Car 04 was still being turned for the corner as the car moved up, indicating that the progression up the track was solely a result of the first contact from car 92. Even if Car 04 had started turning more left after first contact, the squeeze would have occured. Fault remains with Car 92, the penalty stands.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG