The online racing simulator
Quote from Macfox :Not really sure that interview adds any more detail to what Scawen has said in the past. ie. There's an update coming ... Real Soon Now®

im not sure or it really was a interview, it more likely looks like the stuff whats said on irc
Quote from hotmail :it more likely looks like the stuff whats said on irc

Agreed and I'll only believe there was something about to be released, after it gets released
It would nice to see a paid content upgrade (tracks), rather than having to wait 1.5 years for physics updates that aren't dependant on new tracks being released.
Quote from JPeace :Don't shoot me, I talk sense.

My honest opinion is that the release will be in the near future. I think its great that only three (?) devs can make a game this successfull and the fact that they have tried something this ambitious is great in itself. I would like to thank the developers for all their hard work since LFS first started right up until now.

(not that they will ever read this)

Agreed.
Anybody want rumours? So let's begin: There is a rumour that the patch will be released at the end of summer holidays :o.
Quote from Byku :Anybody want rumours? So let's begin: There is a rumour that the patch will be released at the end of summer holidays :o.

I heard about that one. And there was another one about a so-called 'Rally pack' which includes updated physics for gravel surfaces, 2 rally cars, 2 buggies and 3 brand new RallyX courses, all for £12. Don't expect it to come this year though.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I heard about that one. And there was another one about a so-called 'Rally pack' which includes updated physics for gravel surfaces, 2 rally cars, 2 buggies and 3 brand new RallyX courses, all for £12. Don't expect it to come this year though.

The physics may also be updated for wet roads and added rain :shhh:
Buggies!

WOOHOO!
Quote from logitekg25 :also heard that scawen is putting in a new track and a new...well not really vehicle
its another oval, but i dont see a problem

track:
<pic>

vehicle:
<pic>

The most stupid post i ever seen in this thread
Quote from gacek1 :The most stupid post i ever seen in this thread

I think he may be suggesting that people go outside instead of moan about the lack of updates.
Summer is doing you good pik, you are so much more optimistic

As far as I'm concerned he was <plonk>-ed when his post count was still a two-digit figure. I'm surprised when I see people still reply to him.
im suggesting people stop spreading rumors about the "possible" updates...all you are doing is making the haters have something to bitch and moan about, wondering where it is.
Quote from logitekg25 :im suggesting people stop spreading rumors about the "possible" updates...all you are doing is making the haters have something to bitch and moan about, wondering where it is.

I've heard that some people should put their comments on a place where the sun isn't shining
Quote from Calzone :I've heard that some people should put their comments on a place where the sun isn't shining

Isn't that somewhere in the Ramtops?

Some people should realised that those speculations on the last page are never ever meant to be realised speculations.
Quote from logitekg25 :im suggesting people stop spreading rumors about the "possible" updates...all you are doing is making the haters have something to bitch and moan about, wondering where it is.

Oh right, i missunderstood at first, sorry.
And of course i agree with you
Tyre Physics Progress Report & Sirocco discussion

Sirocco discussion
Quote from gacek1 :The most stupid post i ever seen in this thread

You clearly have not been reading this thread
Quote from Mrwei :Tyre Physics Progress Report & Sirocco discussion

Sirocco discussion

I didn't actually notice that at first
Was that added last night when Scawen had to close yet another scirocco thread? I reckon he probably was thumping the keys in annoyance and just missed that one letter.
Maybe we are waiting for wrong car
It's Scawen's way to let know he is still alive

When will it be released?

At 4000 posts?
4004?
4444?
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG