The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 7
Hiya:

The seventh practice session for the 2010 Kyoto 500 will be held on Wednesday, June 2 2010*.

00:00 UTC (20:00 EDT): Qualifying (one outlap, two flying laps, fastest lap counts)
01:00 UTC (21:00 EDT): (Or shortly after qualifying ends: 50 laps + 2 formation laps, NO pit required)

Hope to see you there !

*Session delayed 24 hours due to server maintenance scheduled (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1432278#post1432278)

Official Session Replays (7z)

Statistics attached
Attached files
Kyoto5002010Session7_Statistics.zip - 139 KB - 197 views
Kyoto5002010Session7_LapCards.zip - 533.8 KB - 187 views
#2 - Seb66
Quote from dekojester :

The sixth practice session for the 2010 Kyoto 500 will be held on Tuesday, June 1 2010.

Thought it was the 7th
i'll try to be there
ill be there we have to come in with are racing name right like the name we are using for the race right? also could i get a p.m. for the pw and server name again i deleted it and didnt mean to for got to write it down ty
Will try to be there.
Due to 500servers maintenance which went awry last night causing a delay, this session will be delayed 24 hours and run at the same time Wednesday night.
UTC = GMT right?
#10 - wild
Damn I was going to be able to make this one too. I've got an exam on Thursday so I can't do the Wednesday session :/
Hm.
Due to a further delay in the server maintenance, this session will be delayed another day, to Thursday, 3 June. Sorry for the delays.
#13 - wild
Quote from dekojester :Due to a further delay in the server maintenance, this session will be delayed another day, to Thursday, 3 June. Sorry for the delays.

Alright that's me back on track I'll be able to make this one. Thank you
Quote from wild :Alright that's me back on track I'll be able to make this one. Thank you

you'll be to drunk on vodka to make it
#15 - CSF
Given hes fae ellon he'll be on buckie.
#16 - wild
Quote from CSF :Given hes fae ellon he'll be on buckie.

Elgin ya noob :P . Nope I'll be nice and sober thank you.
Quote from wild :Alright that's me back on track I'll be able to make this one. Thank you

1 AM our time with the race potentially an hour later... you'll be asleep at the wheel, and still do pretty well depending on the competition that turns up
#18 - wild
Quote from SmegFirk :1 AM our time with the race potentially an hour later... you'll be asleep at the wheel, and still do pretty well depending on the competition that turns up

I'll be wide awake Diet Coke ftw haha
#19 - CSF
Quote from wild :Elgin ya noob :P . Nope I'll be nice and sober thank you.

:ices_rofl that was a fail wasn't it... in my defence I was a bit drunk.......
#20 - wild
Quote from CSF ::ices_rofl that was a fail wasn't it... in my defence I was a bit drunk.......

Haha Still not an excuse. Anyway I don't drink Buckfast it's rather disgusting
#21 - CSF
Aye it is both start with E... Indeed it is.
#22 - wild
Quote from CSF :Aye it is both start with E... Indeed it is.

But there like 80 miles apart? ish not to sure exactly
#23 - CSF
But think of the simple facts... E...
#24 - wild
Quote from CSF :But think of the simple facts... E...

Shh or i will take away your supply of Irn Bru!
what? lol
dam foreigners :P

2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 7
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG