The online racing simulator
taavi, thats AMAZING!!!!

turn up your brightness.
its in 35mm 200iso
Quote from Velociround :Thanks a lot! The resolution is very impressive too.
Can I use it as wallpaper?

Your photos are great, specially this one the mountain ones.
I've bookmarked your webpage.

You're always welcome to use my images for wallpapers, etc.

Thanks for the compliments!
DeadWolfBones: finally something different than....bottles in bokeh nice shots

Taavi I like the second one a lot!
Got myself a 70-200 APO EX HSM for Christmas(can't remember if i already said it) and just bought a 24-70 EX DG MACRO.Im pretty fine with the aperture now,next purchase will probably be a 14mm f/2.8 by Samyang.
I just hope Sigma puts into the market that damn 85 f/1.4.
Beautiful pictures people! Astonishing locations and shots. It's about the time to buy some machine for me as well. Once again, superb shots.
Quote from IlGuercio :I just hope Sigma puts into the market that damn 85 f/1.4.

The prices have already been released, so it seems pretty damn likely.

899 Euro, I believe.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The prices have already been released, so it seems pretty damn likely.

899 Euro, I believe.

A bit pricey for me,too bad the Samyang is MF,it's ok with the 14mm but on a bright medium telephoto you have to constantly adjust the focus ring not to talk about the ridicolous size of viewfinders in APS-C camers.
Hey fellas, I was wondering if any of you could recommend a camera for me.

I went to Southend Airshow the other day and I was somewhat disappointed with the result I got from my current camera and am looking for something which takes sharper pictures and has more setup options.

Olympus and Pentax take my fancy but I'm on a tight(ish) budget of £250-£300, maybe £330 at a push.

E: Looking at the prices of some of the 55-300mm lenses, I think I'll give that a miss for a while
I finally went to a zoo for the first time over spring break; the Columbia zoo in South Carolina, it was amazing!
hate to tell you, andrew, but "an photography" is not grammatically correct.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :hate to tell you, andrew, but "an photography" is not grammatically correct.

hahah yea I know lol I blame my parents for my initials hahah
Quote from DeadWolfBones :hate to tell you, andrew, but "an photography" is not grammatically correct.

I scrolled up and read it 3 times before I caught on..... :doh:
Some shots i have taken in the past few days.

They're pretty random, i know.

and infrared!
hi all, i was wondering what would be a good, low budget DSLR, that has much of the "stuff" (lenses etc.) included in the box. something like the eos 350D. this is all theoretic at the moment but i would like to get one soon as i'm quite keen on photography.

thanks,

Oli
Taavi: last 4 are very nice
Quote from oli17 :hi all, i was wondering what would be a good, low budget DSLR, that has much of the "stuff" (lenses etc.) included in the box. something like the eos 350D. this is all theoretic at the moment but i would like to get one soon as i'm quite keen on photography.

thanks,

Oli

Cheapest on the market for a kit right now are the Nikon D3000 and the Pentax K-x. The K-x is easily the best deal going in terms of performance-to-price.
Back at the motorcycle races, some experiments in panning:

So many throwaway shots, but I guess I'm starting to get the hang of it.
did you use some darkening filter? love the pics btw.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :did you use some darkening filter? love the pics btw.

No, just contrast/black levels/GND/fill light in Lightroom. And thanks!
What camera + lens do you use DWB?
Those photos are the Nikon D700 + Sigma 100-300mm f/4.
Damn that's an expensive camera lol

What camera would you recommend for a DSLR newbie? (seen a couple of cams you suggested a few posts ago) I'd like one which is good at action shots; Cars, bikes, aircraft etc.
A couple more, without panning:

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG