The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :TCAdmin server down ? Can't connect to it at this time (2300 EDT; 0300 UTC) - been persisting for about an hour or thereabouts.

Its been up all day here (and yesterday)
was working before i went to bed (3:30 BST) and its working now, no events logged.. All good from this end Deko.
Quote from franky500 :was working before i went to bed (3:30 BST) and its working now, no events logged.. All good from this end Deko.

:|

Was the only site I had issues getting to...oh well, I can get to it now.
Quote from franky500 :Thats the webserver again.

The Techies said it might have an issue again. I have ordered a completely new machine and ill be setting it up as a Co-Located server on somebody elses network for redundancies.

Will see if the techies can get it back running properly again for the time being.

I will have the new machine with me on Tuesday, Will hopefully be able to do a simple switch over by Thursday / Friday.

Right, New machine arrived however as we have now found the cause of the issues with the webserver i have decided to send the new machine off to the alternate network (co-lo with racksrv) and am setting that up as an extra game server machine.

The issue with the webserver is the motherboard and that will be getting replaced between 00:01 BST and 03:00 BST on 1st June (so overnight tonight) Expect the webserver to be down for between 30 - 45 minutes whilst the motherboard is replaced.
Quote from franky500 :The issue with the webserver is the motherboard and that will be getting replaced between 00:01 BST and 03:00 BST on 2nd June (so overnight tonight) Expect the webserver to be down for between 30 - 45 minutes whilst the motherboard is replaced.

:shhh: That's tomorrow night
after midnight tonight it turns into 02/06 so thats tonight
Quote from franky500 :after midnight tonight it turns into 02/06 so thats tonight

It's the 31st May today. Not the 1st June
Quote from J@tko :It's the 31st May today. Not the 1st June

/me whistles innocently....

Nothing to see here! Move along!..

(fixed date for tonight :rolleyes
i sent in support ticket (bmxtwins) for custom insim if that could be restarted please
Status "StopPending"

error:
Cannot start service TC77086338046475037688872 on computer '.'.
ticket or forum is prefered both just scares me into thinking theres multiple problems.

Anyhow thats fixed for ya.
thanks next time ill just ticket it thanks
Quote :There are no services matching your query.

/me cries for support
Quote from franky500 :can you be more specific?

I'm afraid not. The message above is the only line I get when clicking on "game servers" in the control panel.
Ok, What is your CP Username? so i can check it out
Three_Jump
Ok found it (sub-User).

The server is on the control panel. But it looks like the permission to access it via your sub-user account has been removed. The server owner will need to edit the subuser account to allow you access if indeed they want to give you access.
Hi:

Is there maintenance on at this time ? I cannot see any of my services in the cpanel at this time.
Same here,

Quote :
Connection must be opened. SQL Command: SELECT USER_ID, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, PASSWORD, TYPE, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, EMAIL1, EMAIL2, STATUS, PARENT_ACCOUNT, EXTERNAL_ID, BILLING_ID, BILLING_STATUS, GROUP_ID, FILE_SERVER_ACCOUNT, ALLOWED_IPS, SUBUSER_ACCESS_SUPPORT, FILE_SERVER_CUSTOM_GAMES, MD5_PASSWORD FROM TC_USERS WHERE USER_ID =

....message
Same for id "yann".
Same for id "yer maw".

Sorry
sorted
Thanks franky.
Thanks
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )