The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mamoru :Wanna trade? lol

All I could afford was my Mazda Xedos6.

You think that he got it for free?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You think that he got it for free?

No, I didn't mean it like that. He said there were plenty better cars for less money, I just find his car the best
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Some cars just aren't worth the effort. That is the sort of car you get a first car for a year then bin when you can afford to insure something better.

Plus for taking care of your dash there are so many better alternatives to just glueing some carpet to it.

even if its a complete sht heap you treat it like your baby
Hi Nathan..

I hadn't thought about trying to sell the spoiler on Passionford etc. Will dig it out again (is lying somewhere in the garden now) and see what condition it's in regarding sagging etc.

In regards to the Onion itself.. it was a 1.6 Ghia.. but with a set of Series-2 alloys and genuine Series-2 bodykit. I never did get around to finishing it and fitting the small section I cut out of the rear arches to make it fit the 4-door. Shortly after the picture was taken.. it blew 2 core plugs out on the tarmac and I lost my license a couple of weeks after that.. and it got scrapped.

I still have the PCS exhaust too.. and a 4-branch manifold for it, hah. Had been a looong time since I cleared the garage out last

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :BTW Ian, are you on PistonHeads? I was reading a thread, and came across that exact image of your Orion so I'm guessing it's you?

Not that I'm aware of.. don't remember signing up there. Intrigued about the photo / thread through, have you got a link to it?

The picture was taken almost opposite my house maybe 10 or so years ago.

Regards,

Ian
Here is the link for you Ian. Keep scrolling down until you see a poster called "Captain Ash".

CLICK MEH

BTW, if you do want to get rid of the parts, send me some pics and a rough price you would be happy with, and I will pass them around Passionford and other places.
Quote from Dooonster :

(

If you look at the picture, sweeping from right to left it has a lot going for it, until.....a daihatsu...In the end all your doing is bringing down this girls credibility.

Though, even 100bhp out a little turd wagon like that is a lot, even the 130 with a turbo would be fun, so hats off to you for that.
I did it! I won my first drifting comp.

Qualified 1st and won the comp. Also became Junior Of The Day (-21)

http://vimeo.com/12299345

Yes that BMW is a real Alpina engined V8
4.6L V8
Congrats!
Grats, nice job! Power is nothing without control, so no matter how much stronger the bimmer was, if the driver was lame.
Bought it yesterday
My first car.

Fiat Seicento Sporting Abarth, 1998, 1.1 Fuel Injected.

Tell me if the images dont work as im linking to them from my facebook.
POWAAAAAAAA! better than my car I guess....
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Grats, nice job! Power is nothing without control, so no matter how much stronger the bimmer was, if the driver was lame.

Well that BMW was one of the proclass driver and my score was higher then his
Migz, these bumpers are original? Looks a bit riced. But nice lawn mower you got!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Yup it's all original, its the Sporting Abarth version of the Seicento. Which comes with alloys, spoiler, side skirts, front & rear bumpers and a different interior.

Pretty quick as well, had 78ish MPH out of it in 3rd.
Quote from Migz :Yup it's all original, its the Sporting Abarth version of the Seicento. Which comes with alloys, spoiler, side skirts, front & rear bumpers and a different interior.

That doesn't exactly mean it will run 110 in 5th. However I lol'd.^^
OMG i want a car so bad. can't wait till august
damn, i think that my bro has turbo surge in his mr2. he floors it and when the turbo gets near to the boost peak, he has a sudden loss of power and the engine starts coughing.... =/
I had a leak....

However i found that it was because the drainage tubes behind the roof were blocked, and so were the emergency sill drains too, so i go round a corner, rain thats collected in the sills sloshes over and fills my footwells up, i was not impressed!

So, drainage points cleared, interior stripped out, carpets removed and shampooed, floorpans dried out and de rusted (only surface spots but still) and then resprayed....

I still had some time left over that day so i removed what could only be described as rusty chicken wire from the bumper and meshed it.

And yes, i know the bonnet is bent!
do you park under trees? w220 benz's main problem is leaves blocks up the drain,and water fills up the car where th modules are,we are talkin about 10 000$ of modules. and it happens quiet a lot here.
Quote from e2mustang :do you park under trees? w220 benz's main problem is leaves blocks up the drain,and water fills up the car where th modules are,we are talkin about 10 000$ of modules. and it happens quiet a lot here.

That happens often on my Golf MKII..
Yeah i do when im at work, trees everywhere, but it was the bottoms of the drains that were blocked where they come out near the rear wheel, lots of black gloopy muddy black watery stuff came out when i unblocked em, yukkkk!!
Quote from Migz :Bought it yesterday
My first car.

Fiat Seicento Sporting Abarth, 1998, 1.1 Fuel Injected.

Tell me if the images dont work as im linking to them from my facebook.

WTF are u rich first bikes now this?
Quote from G!NhO :The car is not really expensive.

Its above 1000 pounds al he has bought multiple over 1000 pound bikes.
Quote from Migz :Yup it's all original, its the Sporting Abarth version of the Seicento. Which comes with alloys, spoiler, side skirts, front & rear bumpers and a different interior.

If you change into 4th it will go even faster, if it has a 5th gear you'll be amazed!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG