The online racing simulator
#26 - JCTK
Quote from Mustafur :RedBulls are making like half a second on the mclarens on Sector 2 where the mclarens are faster in the other sectors.

I believes Lewis have a very good chance of stealing the win from Red Bull tomorrow... (assuming both didn't stuff things up)

he's only 0.2 off Webber in qualifying, and the difference in their race pace should be much closer than that.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet. Not Webber again! Hope Vettel wins tomorrow.
Mclarens will give it to Red Bull tomorrow. Or I really hope so anyway.
I hate Mclaren, but at least someone is proving to be a formidable opponent for Red Bull! I think Hamilton could easily take p1 off the start tommorow and that would win him the race.
the fact hes on the dirty side added the 1st straight is tiny there wont be enough speed gained for the f duct to kick in properly it would be extremely hard for hamilton to get p1 i think.
Vettel is more likely to take hes position i think.
#31 - JCTK
Quote from JPeace :Hamilton would've got the pole if it wasn't for schumacher spinning in middle sector imo. Hamilton was 0.5 down and got it back to 0.1 in the final sector. That car is capable of winning tomorrow. Button was dissapointing imo.

I thought Lewis was "ahead" of the accident. And that Red Bull is obviously massively quick in sector 2, since that's where all the quick corners are. But RB already admitted they're slow in the slow stuff for whatever reason, and that's where Lewis gained some back in sector 3~?
Schumi for a podium anyone??? i'd like to see the ol' man do well
so much hole....
Attached images
3e6141c4t87bc6ccd8c7a&690.jpg
#34 - JCTK
Quote from JPeace :He passed through sector 2 on his flying lap during a yellow flag.

I'm still pretty convinced Lewis wasn't affected at all by Michael's spin, Button certainly did through...

But Lewis did some explaining himself for sector 2 through:
"These guys are easily flat out through Turn 8 in qualifying," said Hamilton, "they pull out four tenths from us in that corner...."

And I thought this sentence explained very well he wasn't affected:
"I was very, very happy with that lap. I couldn't have asked anymore from it."
#35 - AMB
Race will be boring, not sure if I'll be watching.
Quote from Timo1992 :Race will be boring, not sure if I'll be watching.

Maybe for 1st place, but Alonso will make some action i'm sure.. There will be plenty of battles, track allows it..
Roll bar failure for Vettel. Somehow all the bad luck has shifted from Webber to Vettel. Quite incredible
things have a habbit of balancing out in the end (unless you're chris amon )
Quote from tinvek :things have a habbit of balancing out in the end (unless you're chris amon )

Good statement. The unluckiest, driver ever to grace Formula 1.

I was right about Hamilton getting a good result. I was spot on with Vettel but I don't know what I was thinking with Rosberg, it popped into my head from nowhere!

Well done Webber, I am rooting for Webber, Hamilton, Petrov and Kobayashi for good results!!!
go webber!
Not to bad for a washed up no talent old guy....

Thats right you guys eat that humble pie and like it
#43 - JCTK
Quote from Intrepid :Roll bar failure for Vettel. Somehow all the bad luck has shifted from Webber to Vettel. Quite incredible

at least this time he used that bad luck up in quali...
so hopfully after replacing the roll bar tmr morning, it's one less thing that would potentially fail on Vettel's car... hopfully~
#44 - JCTK
Quote from JPeace :Oh, maybe I am getting those two mixed up then. But one thing was for sure, Hamilton woulda been on pole had he had a RedBull underneath him imo.

by a country mile too...
#45 - JCTK
11 laps into the race... and I wonder for how much longer Lewis' right front tyre will hold on.

The Merc is holding a big train of cars behind them. And the aim for McLaren and RB must be to build a good enough gap to the Merc before they pit~?

mean while Alonso is trying the trick of pitting very early again and jumping a whole queue of cars with the strategy...
lol on german tv they said webber might have pushed his tyres too hard
#47 - JCTK
Quote from Timo1992 :lol on german tv they said webber might have pushed his tyres too hard

thought it would have been the other way round~

just that the McLaren with heavy fuel is plain faster than the Red Bulls at the moment...

but well Vettel jumped Lewis in the pit... lol
Quote from JCTK :thought it would have been the other way round~

just that the McLaren with heavy fuel is plain faster than the Red Bulls at the moment...

Now fail at the pits for Hammi haha

Think Webber will win this
The top 4 close together in a Formula 1 race after 10+ laps? THIS IS MADNESS!
#50 - JCTK
Quote from Timo1992 :Now fail at the pits for Hammi haha

Think Webber will win this

lets see if the McLarens can make a pass out on the track... the RBs seems to be holding them up~

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG