The online racing simulator
Yeah, I wonder how long it takes before they can say youre in or not, becasuse I don't want to hear it right it when it starts.
Does anyone know if the country you're in makes any difference for taking part in the beta? It would be awful if they didn't let me in just because I'm from Brazil, or if it took longer to be accepted than other countries (you know, Brazil is not even far from consuming as many games as the USA for instance, and also I suppose they'd expect people to get the game in the language of their country, even though I don't really want to play it in Portuguese, I just want to play the beta asap!).

When someone gets their hands in the beta please tell us! (and also tell us which country you used to sign up )
I don't think that will be important. I think they look at system specs at first, to get some exclusive (high-low end specs) and see how that runs or whatever.
I might be in luck then as I run a strange combo (AMD and Nvidia) So they might want to see how it works with the two together.
I got an AMD / NVidia combo too, but i don´t think that´ll make a difference.
Nothing unusual.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :I got an AMD / NVidia combo too, but i don´t think that´ll make a difference.
Nothing unusual.

Seeing as how AMD owns ATI, I'd say it's slightly unusual. Of course, maybe not so much anymore as ATi has apparently slowed down...
What's the point of punishing legit customers if they know the software will have no impact on piracy? It's pure stupidity if you ask me, at least if they left the game totally clean of DRM the pirates might feel a little bit of guilt that they are exploiting the honesty of a developer and publisher.
If i want to steal TDU 2, i can reguardless of their DRM, there's ways to crack it...

just gonna make life harder for people who actually pay for the game.
pre ordering has started, for europe and north america with the release date confirmed for September 21st.
Has anyone heard back from them about beta testing?
How did I miss the beta sign up by 2 weeks lool

I just signed up now, doubt I have a chance of getting in now lol
Quote from anttt69 :Has anyone heard back from them about beta testing?

Nope, and looking through their forum has also brought that question to my attention, but none knows.
i am so taking a mclaren up that dirt trail
ummm semi wet road surface looks sweet.
Awesome trailer once again. The cars also seem to sound alot better now, from the few frames I've heard them over the music.
Really looking forward to this one, and let's just hope the physics will be just as good as they claim it's going to be.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :How many racers can you have in an online session? (Free Roam)

IIRC, they were talking about more then TDU1, so I think its ~16.
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #6.de0e4bd5.1276544336.17fe57c0
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
ahhh looks like the Q7 is going to be the only SUV or maybe there just hiding the rest from everyone.
I am sure I saw a Land Rover.
Quote from Bose321 :IIRC, they were talking about more then TDU1, so I think its ~16.

I highly doubt that, unfortunately though.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG