The online racing simulator
Release of the new LFS Database
(69 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Alltho I like it, I think it's too dark and.. plain No offence, I just mean that it might should have some cracks here and there, to make it more "lively", you understand? (I am horrible at describing things)

I completly understand what you mean.

I wanted it to look like a fresh asphalted circuit. That's why there are so minor cracks.
You mean cracked like this?
Attached images
Cracked Preview.jpg
@Bose321. Best of lucks.

Added your link to my blog.

I will take your site considered for future recomendations. Example:

"Don't you like this addon? My recomendations:" As I did in "Christmas gift's thread.

Cheers, my friend.
Lookin' good rocky - just one thing.

One noob, lots of noobs, NOT noob's
Quote from rockclan :You mean cracked like this?

Something like that yes, and random spots here and there
Quote from J@tko :Lookin' good rocky - just one thing.

Lol, I just have to pick on it...

Word 'is' for short is ' 's '. Maybe he meant 'noob is on the track?'

I dunno, since I don't live in a country where English is the native language...
Quote from J@tko :Lookin' good rocky - just one thing.

Thanks sir.

And also thank you for pointing me on my typo.

Atm I'm at a mates place, can't continue right now.
Rly nice stuff rocklan,best of luck at this project
Looks quite good actually rockclan. I would say that it's just a little but too dark, other then that, awesome.

Lynce's newest pack is also available on LFS Database.

Will be updating some stuff soon. Keep looking the next few days
LFS Database is born again, harder and with a new team.

I trust fully in the new STAFF. You can count on me to upload all the work I've done. Even the oldest and the FXO Turbo Mugen RR.

I ask the community to support our friends, who have, with a lot of effort, re-opened one of the most emblematic pages of the LFS Universe. Please all, upload your files in the new lfs-database site, because will be nice for lfsforum community.

Keep it up !
I just want to ask, are you planning to keep space for setups too? It would be very nice.. :-)
I still havn't made that?!

Thanks for telling. I'll add that right now.
Quote from Lynce :LFS Database is born again, harder and with a new team.

I trust fully in the new STAFF. You can count on me to upload all the work I've done. Even the oldest and the FXO Turbo Mugen RR.

I ask the community to support our friends, who have, with a lot of effort, re-opened one of the most emblematic pages of the LFS Universe. Please all, upload your files in the new lfs-database site, because will be nice for lfsforum community.

Keep it up !

Thanks for your support sir, we are really pleased
Quote from rockclan :Hey Guys,

At the moment I'm working on a texture pack for Blackwood.
Once it will be finished it will ofcourse be uploaded to LFS Database.

Here are some sneak previews:
(Please keep in mind that these textures are not finished yet)

Seriously... Monster Energy, are you serious..?
Sounds
-1 items in sub-folders
found that error
Yep spotted that aswell. Just fixed it. Thanks for telling me to remind I had to fix it.

In the meanwhile, I've created new categories for setups, and I've made some new icons. I hope you guys like them.
I've been working hard on finding some awesome stuff to upload myself. I look here and there, and I upload stuff I think is cool myself (with full credits to the author).

Latest files I've uploaded are the Master Skinnerz' templates. They can be found right here.

If you got any suggestions of things I should add, or yourself, don't hassle to contact me, or upload it yourself.
You did ask Maggot's permission first, right?
Well, anyways, I remember the old database had back-up files for download (i.e. default dds and pic folders). I think those would be nice for the new site as well, I've seen a lot of guys requesting original dds files over at misc addons section.
Good idea. Thanks.

I'm currently overhauling the download system a bit, should be back up in the next few minutes.

Edit:

Just finished it. I've fixed some bugs, and the pictures now have some nice round edges, and everything should look better. I'd like to hear some feedback.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG