The online racing simulator
Red Bull Racing F1 - Dominican Republic Beach Drift.
Quote from STF :Red Bull Racing F1 - Dominican Republic Beach Drift.

Salt water and sand.. just what the doctor prescribed! Poor car.. They should have given it to me instead.
Friggin hell. Nice one again toki. The night shot was totally brill.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Porsche Toyo Tires - 24h Nurburgring

Very nice picture quality. But why the hell do even professional film makers have absolutely no clue how to set up a Microphone for recordings? Either they are stupid or they should visit a Doctor to check their ears. Believing that the human ear hears sounds distorted when they are loud is just so... stupid that it hurts everytime I must hear that

They had the oportunity to get fabulous, clean recordings of a flat six. But they don´t even tried to (or even worse: They had a perfect recording and distorted it in post processing).

Edit: Just compare RSnake´s Viper Video to it.
Quote from buedi :Very nice picture quality. But why the hell do even professional film makers have absolutely no clue how to set up a Microphone for recordings? Either they are stupid or they should visit a Doctor to check their ears. Believing that the human ear hears sounds distorted when they are loud is just so... stupid that it hurts everytime I must hear that

They had the oportunity to get fabulous, clean recordings of a flat six. But they don´t even tried to (or even worse: They had a perfect recording and distorted it in post processing).

Edit: Just compare RSnake´s Viper Video to it.

it because it's the teams camera, not necessarily the film makers. but ya i wouldn't use gopro to capture the best audio of a car engine,
Jeepers creepers! :yikes:
Quote from blakehoo88 :it because it's the teams camera, not necessarily the film makers. but ya i wouldn't use gopro to capture the best audio of a car engine,

Maybe you are right and they just had a Cam with top notch picture Quality, but a bad microphone.
This one is exactly the opposite. Crap picture (maybe due to compression and not the cam), but a clear sound.

The best is if you have a Cam or Audio recording device which lets you adjust the input Level. Then you can make some impressive sounds with a high dynamic range. Listening to such recordings with state of the art playback equipment is nearly like being there But that costs some money... did some recordings in the past with a "artificial head" like Microphone. That´s impressive.
Uploaded pole position laps of the 3 last GP's. (Turkey, Monaco and Spain)

All 3 onboard with Mark Webber.

If I dont get blocked by Formula One managment by tomorrow I will try to upload the other 4. (My Red Bull crash video with 100k views and counting got blocked today... Screw you F1 Managment!)

Turkey
Monaco
Spain
Quote from DevilDare :(My Red Bull crash video with 100k views and counting got blocked today... Screw you F1 Managment!

Just upload it again You have it on your computer, don't you?
I do but there are hundreds of them now on YT... I was the first to upload it. (Thanks to Lotesdelere for providing D/L link so quickly)

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG