The online racing simulator
logitech g27 steering problems...
I'm playing with my g27 for some months now.
And I get this problem only on lfs..

I had my settings good and they were doing it perfect. And I started the game 5 minutes later and my steering is way of now. I get 720 degree on the game when I'm only steering 45 degree on my steeringwheel.

This is really pissing my off, because it is not the first time this occurred...

Can somebody help me plz.
Is your wheel always connected to your PC? So even when you're booting your PC? If not, i heard someone say that not having it connected when booting the PC it most likely isn't gonna work properly.

If you have, try calibrating the wheel in game. Else i would not know what to do.
This happens to me if i disconnect my G27 then reconnect it in the same session.

I find that LFS recalibrates the G27 to whatever length you turn it to. Its hard to explain, but if you've only turned say 90 degree's, it will turn the steering wheel in game within its full range on that 90 degree's.

Anyway, I dunno how to explain it better, but you just need to turn the G27 fully to the left and then fully to the right (same thing it does when you just plug it in). It should re-calibrate itself to the full steering range
#4 - wild
Remember to lock the axis's once you have calibrated them in the Controller configuration menu, In LFS that is. Then you shouldn't have that problem
Quote from Artanix :This happens to me if i disconnect my G27 then reconnect it in the same session.

I find that LFS recalibrates the G27 to whatever length you turn it to. Its hard to explain, but if you've only turned say 90 degree's, it will turn the steering wheel in game within its full range on that 90 degree's.

Anyway, I dunno how to explain it better, but you just need to turn the G27 fully to the left and then fully to the right (same thing it does when you just plug it in). It should re-calibrate itself to the full steering range

Artanix,

Ur the man. I have tried that and it worked perfectly.
Now after a month I can play lfs again.

Thanks guys for your opinions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG