The online racing simulator
Altitude - The game!
(14 posts, started )
Altitude - The game!
Hello boys, girls and pedobears!

Anyone playing Altitude here except for me and DieKolkrabe?

If you're not, TRY IT!!!
There was a free weekend on it this weekend, just ended and I had never seen the game before but hell it was quite funny, simple but funny!
I started playing it, reached lvl 14 or something and then a dear friend bought the game for me (:razz!
So now I'm 13, half way to 14 again.

If you're playing, you can gladly join me and DieKolkrabe's clan BBB.
BBB = Big Booty Bitches.

Watch this and you'll see why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA

ROAR!
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Level 34 here. And it's like a 2D homage to MW2 with the perks/unlocks, but the gameplay's addictive and a blast.

(Plus it's only about £4, cheaper than a pint)

Link: www.altitudegame.com
Oh yeah, a link to their website would've helped!
I tried the game over the weekend (while it was being demo'd for free) and didn't really get into it. Then again, I was only running through the single-player and I get the impression that like Worms it's probably much better if you play with real people.
Singleplayer is kinda ok but multiplayer it's loads of fun
it looks cool.

I remember I played soldat, and that's like COD in 2d, it just is awesome!

trying it out now, I hope it's a bit the same.
Ah, Soldat was an absolute blast on a LAN with a bunch of players! Is that still around, btw?

*goes to search*
The Video in the first post is quite different from what you've wanted to show I guess

Big Booty Bitches (the Official Video) @ALostPeople
Quote from ATHome :The Video in the first post is quite different from what you've wanted to show I guess

Big Booty Bitches (the Official Video) @ALostPeople

You're wrong, that's what I wanted to show!

But videos never tell anything about a game anyhow, best thing is to play and test
Im gonna buy the game so does someone want to email me, so they can get 300cp points.

adam.petti at gmail dot com
Free 3 hour demo: Windows, Mac, Linux, Steam
(If you use the above links you'll automatically friend me in-game, if you hate me just paste altitudegame.com into your browser)

Clicky, gets me and whoever uses it points in the game
The steam link never worked for me, but anyhow.. I bought it from steam since its 50% off.

Really great little game, its funny how its got me hooked. Reminds me of Gunbound if anyone here has played that before, its a turn based shooter; but has the same style as this game.
Lmao I love my play style

Take a Loopy. spread fire, repair drone

Add a dose of macross missle massacre (Think a TON of missiles), works best with 2-3 teammates backing you up

Watch the xp roll in

(Also works with bombers, I've got a few hilarious clips saved of dropping a bomb on people from across the map and grenade spam. Hey, a forum mod said it's allowed in base destruction :P)

Okay. Every time I read the thread I play it. It's TOO addicting
that "music" video is SO COOL!!!!!!!!

Altitude - The game!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG