The online racing simulator
Thaaaaaaaanks!
Anybody knows will be the FIA GT broadcasted tomorrow on Eurosport or somewhere?
It is broadcasted on their website. Amazing quality as well.
Or Bloomberg, yes that channel that does the stock exchange :S
Quote from BenjiMC :Or Bloomberg, yes that channel that does the stock exchange :S

well... there are some investors that like to see how their stocks are doing in real time !
Yay. Enge 2nd in qual race :P.

BTW don't forget about ALMS which starts in 4 hours and 50 minutes (21:30 GMT).
And don't forget the live streaming.
Yea. Actually I tried to register again today, just to test if my mates will be still able to watch it... and yea, it still works. You don't even need to wait for the mail, just register -> logged in -> watch.
Horrendous accident for Georgio Bartocci in the Lamborghini support race of the FIA GTs at Brno; the driver was seriously injured, but was in a stable condition a few hours ago apparently. Any news?
OMG! Didn't see that. Tbh I didn't find anything so much about that yet. The sport sites are excited of hockey cause we got in final. Will take a look more and later too.
Sorry for double post.
http://automotodrombrno.cz/en/node/1200

Unfortunately for you, it's in Czech.

Will do a summary.

Quote :Blablabla, official stuff, what when where happened. The driver lost control over the car which lead to hitting the pitlane wall.

Driver was taken out of the car, transported into medical headquarters. Preliminary information from medicals confirm that he's not in a critical status... then was transported to some hospital at Brno.

It was decided to end the race till than the status of Girgio Bartocci will be confirmed. We will release more information as soon as possible.

---

Incident happened during 4th lap of Lambo Blancpain Super Trofeo in the first race of this weekend in Brno, CZE.

3 PM, Bartocci already sitting and his status is stabilized. He broke his hand and he has some burnt spots on his leg... (slight I guess by the style it's written). Stays hospitalized till the next announcement.

Great (and amazing) news
If you re that lucky you got on the page with ALMS stream, do not close it... unless you want to spend half hour of trying to connect back.
This ALMS race makes me want to drive on iRacing :doh:
I guess its too late to register know. Damn i should have seen this earlier.
I guess it's still possible (or is not?) to register... if the damn page just would load.

Fortunately I got the stream running earlier. Better not close the browser window accidentally...
You can still register. Either they did not reach the limit or they have decided against it. Either way, you should still be able to register.

The only problem is getting the page loaded. Took me 20min but the stream now is very smooth.
Yea. Just register. Actually it doesn't matter if you login with pre-registred acc or register now, because 1st - the site loads slow for everyone, 2nd - when you finally get it loaded, you fill the register form in a minute (same would be with the login form), then you confirm and you will be automatically redirected to the page with stream (at least I think it was like that afaik).

Also, don't use Opera. I don't know, had issues with it. Couldn't even view the login form.
That was amazing. What a race
Dont tell me there was a last lap scrap again..

I was half drunk and very tired last night so I went to bed with 2h to go. It was boring up till then as there would be 5 racing laps, and then 5 SC laps and rinse and repeat...
Quote from Drift King CZ :http://www.foltyn.cz/car/lambo.htm ouch

You can say that! Was in the Paddock at the time and wondered why it was so quiet all of a sudden... Then I saw the wreck transported on a flatbed... The whole front end of the car was missing on the driver's side (as you can see on the pictures), and there wasn't even any cockpit left to speak of - the rollcage was hanging from the ceiling, nothing under it... And the flatbed left a trail of fuel through the whole paddock... It took over an hour to weld the guardrails back together... Very nasty accident...
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Apparently he's alive and well...Link
Ahhh. Removed my post. Anyone can fully clear it up? Google doesnt really give any answers.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG