The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2010 Round 3: Race Discussion
Round 3 from the fast and tricky Westhill International circuit. Not known in LFSCARTland for many SCs here, we'd kinda like it if you kept it that way.

The Schedule for the Day:
17:40 UTC Free Practice session (15 minutes)
18:00 UTC Qualifying 1 (10 minutes)
18:15 UTC Qualifying 2 (10 minutes)
18:30 UTC Fast-6-Superpole
18:45 UTC Race (48 Laps, 1st is formation lap; 2 hour time limit)

The Track:

Quote from LFSManual.net :Length: 5.2 km / 3.2 miles The 5,2 km track, situated in a farming area in West-England, provides fast and wide turns, spiced up with two interesting chicanes and the widest and most beautiful finish-straight in S2 with a "no look" turn 1. Most parts of the track are very fast. The undulating track is definitely made for the faster cars.

The Qualifying Groups:

Group 1:

Group 2:

Other drivers will be sorted into sessions shortly before session start.

Also, race will be on multiBC Stream III, so be on your best behaviour!

Stream DL: http://91.121.163.6/StreamIII/StreamIII_20100522.wmv
The following teams are permitted to run their 4th car at Round 3 of the 2010 LFSCART Series:

Tiger Express Motorsports
White Tiger Express Motorsports
Zoom Competition
Please may i be put into group 2, as there is only a slim chance i will be back for quater past 7 (my time) as i am go karting this evening up until 7 but the kart track is minuites from my track. :S

Thanks,

Oscar.

P.s - no promises i will make qualis, so im hoping less than 26 cars will get me into the race by default.
#4 - Ori
Not sure if I will be there today.
Hey, shall I request a link to the Google doc you're using to track the quali results? Thanks in advance
14 minutes from the start of qualifying, seems we're missing a few people. GET IN!
Ow. Sorry folks.
Meh, I'm sorry for all my fails. After I spun for my final time, all electricity in my house went away, and I was sitting in darkness for 5 minutes.
Found out I'm not motivated to race at all.. at the moment :/.

1st - coming to the server like a hour or half hour before the race starts.
2nd - have done 10 laps for this, a week ago.
3rd - race pace wasn't that bad, but after I did the pitstop in the first pit window lap, I was left alone and just realised it's boring for some reason and seeing that there's around 30 laps to go was meh.
4th - decided just to wait for SC and drive at poor pace, started failing soon when I wasn't focused and that was it.

Don't forget to watch ALMS tonight and FIA GT1 tomorrow .

I don't know why i fail so much in these races, i begin seriously to lose my motivation for LFS, despite the quality of this game. I can practice, 50, 100 or 9001 laps before the event, i never success to concretize all the work i did before the events... All i need here is to calm down and breath some fresh air before next round and hoping that i won't be ridiculous once more.
that was sheeet
Good race, but yet again, I benefit from other peoples fails. Still, best race of the season for me, I actually overtook a few cars in the race too, makes a change. But was half a second slower than Seb all race, and only at the end did I realise where I lost time. :|

Only time I'll lead a championship, ever. :| Good racing!
Well, without obligatory connection failure it was pretty decent race, just want to say sorry to Yann for taking him off in first lap.
OD stream links anyone?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG