The online racing simulator
hi all just got s1, its great fun
Hey fellas, I just got my S2 license. Was a demo racer for a long time, and I must, any demo racer should buy an S2 license. This really is the best racing simulator out there right now.
I just started playing, have a lot to learn, picked up a S2 license and hope to learn.
Quote from Darkslide :I just started playing, have a lot to learn, picked up a S2 license and hope to learn.

Good luck
I'm new to this game Really like LFS, can have hours of fun, Especially in Fox Junkies, nice bunch of racers that welcome clean racers.

Velox Racer
Hello i'm Talker/OverProtected! I bought lfs yesterday and I use logitech g27
Hi all, I'm not new here, and I just wanted to say "HI" to all the new guys.

So, hi new guys!
Hello people! I wish here learn to race and create skin. Wish me good luck
Good Luck and Welcome.
GL AND WELCOME
LFS newbie here! Played some other pc racers with marginal satisfaction. Got the S2 license. Ill try to get out everyones way til I get the hang of things.
Mark
Quote from mrboss :LFS newbie here! Played some other pc racers with marginal satisfaction. Got the S2 license. Ill try to get out everyones way til I get the hang of things.
Mark

Saw you on DeadMenRacing yesterday. Welcome. You did OK on a difficult combo (RAC/Blackwood)
Just saying howdy here. Pretty darn new here.
I finnaly decided to get a s1 licence. Raced a few times, then got a s2, heh.
Quote from thrandisher :Just saying howdy here. Pretty darn new here.
I finnaly decided to get a s1 licence. Raced a few times, then got a s2, heh.

Welcome
hi i am also new i just want to know how did you get your license for s2
hi toto-exibit i want to know how did you get your s2 license?
Quote from dj erasmus :hi toto-exibit i want to know how did you get your s2 license?

He actually doesn't have one...
To get a licence you need to go to the OFFICIAL LFS WEBSITE (http://www.lfs.net/) and press the "Buy a licence" button. You have to choose the type of licence you want to buy, and pay 24 pounds with your credit card, PayPal......
Hello.

I am very new here, but looking forward to going faster!
Wrrrooooomm..! Welcome to LFS!
Hi all,

I'm birelboy and playing this game for some months now.
Driving it with a logitech g27 and getting the hang of it.
Hi gang
Hi all, It is good to be back. I have had LFS for a while but have not been on the racing scene for a while now. My hard drive crashed out and I had to re-load everything. Seems simple enough but as you know life sometimes gets busy and I did not get around to it till now.
I will be driving under the name Nos 4 U2, and am looking forward to competing with you all again soon.
When I lost all my info, I (of course), lost all my skins and sets. Is there a way to retrieve them? Any help would be great. Thanks gang and, see you on the track
Hello to all of the Drivers around here! And you are so many !?

Looking forward to get my LFS Unlocked...!
I've been here for a while, but after a long spell of inactivity, I thougt I'd show my face. so once again..

Hi LFS community.
I've rejoined LFS (although from my postcount you would say I am new here)! Hi everyone!

Been away from the simracing scene for a while, but now I have a great quad-core, 64-bit Windows pc running with more than enough horsepower to seriously run all current sims out there.

Two days ago I decided to upgrade my trusty Momo Racing -which my dad will now be using- and ordered a full Fanatec set consisting of:
-911 Turbo S wheel
-Clubsport pedals
-Shifter set including both a sequencial stick and a 6 speed H-shifter
-Rennsport Stand to properly mount all the hardware on.

According to UPS it gets delivered tomorrow, but unfortunately I won't be able to test it cause me and my fiancee have appointments regarding things to arrange for our upcoming marriage...
Also nice, but it always sucks when new toys have to remain in the box for a while longer. Another shitty fact; tomorrow is my last day off and work starts again... Talk about bad timing.

Anyway, with the new setup I will probably be visiting the LFS training section many hours again, which I am looking forward to!
Hi. [Runs back into dark corner and hides]

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG