The online racing simulator
Post your Funniest Car Crash
(30 posts, closed, started )
Ok, you can post in game crashes, or real crashes

Hmmm, let me think of one....
Because car crashes are funny?

You're trying too hard to make a 'funnies' thread.
In befor the lock
Do you realize that you don't HAVE to start a new thread every day here?
1 red card not enough for you?
#6 - ajp71
18 threads, 56 posts I think a new thread per 3 posts must be a new record!
The thread title is misleading a bit. "Post your funniest car crash". At this point, ... nah, im speechless

/lock
Smashysmashy: Why are you trying so hard to get kicked from this forum ?
Haven't had any car crash in my life, sorry :sadbanana
#10 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Haven't had any car crash in my life, sorry :sadbanana

Ive had.

Drove my Mazda 626 on the muddy track, just got a new tire on and wanted people to push it, so i could gear in and stuff. Then a friend came with 50km/h and went sideways ... bang!. It was kind of fun tbh.

But lets not start discussing here, i dont like this thread.
Quote from hazaky :Ive had.

Drove my Mazda 626 on the muddy track, just got a new tire on and wanted people to push it, so i could gear in and stuff. Then a friend came with 50km/h and went sideways ... bang!. It was kind of fun tbh.

But lets not start discussing here, i dont like this thread.

Who knows, perhaps you'll like the one he'll start after this one gets closed No worries, I don't think this is his last one!
Well I had some dangerous moments on road but never had a crash too
@Smashysmashy

If you want help, There is someone named Arox who also has a Foot & Sock Fetish. He also Likes funny car crashes.

Quote from hazaky :The thread title is misleading a bit. "Post your funniest car crash". At this point, ... nah, im speechless
/lock

You cant be speechless, you just posted o.0
let me guess this is you Arox?:noob:.

As much as you're a nice guy you are also an monumental idiot.
#17 - AMB
Quote from Chrisuu01 :let me guess this is you Arox?:noob:.

Arox = newfag.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
#18 - AMB
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Not that you are the smartest chap around...

Smarter than you will ever be, and I have the qualifications to prove it
Quote from AMB :Smarter than you will ever be, and I have the qualifications to prove it

If you can prove it the fact tat you say this while using a smilie, which makes it a less convincing to me.
And the sheer fact that you are trying to sound smart and most of the time not really act up to the so called smartness you have.
Isn't that a bit stupid and dumb if you are smart act like it don't make a single idiot like post, or even think about.
Thats when you have proven to me that you can really be smart.

In the meantime let us just be smart and ignore this guy don't post in his threads and just report him to the mods straight away.
#20 - AMB
Quote from Chrisuu01 :If you can prove it?

If you want pictures of my certificates/qualifications just PM me, just because I act like a retard, doesn't make me one, I'd say people like you are more retarded for taking the 'bait' and then the people taking time to flame the trolls, those are the real 'intellectual' members of the forum amirite.

@Chris' Edited Post: Well I wasn't joking about the certificates etc, anyway I like to make people rage, people need to chillax now and then, anyway I been in the same position Arox has (Banned from forum) and I also made demo accounts.... but the real reason people do it is to get a reaction from people, not necessarily for attention, anyway like you said the best way is to just report and ignore/don't post.
Quote from AMB :If you want pictures of my certificates/qualifications just PM me, just because I act like a retard, doesn't make me one, I'd say people like you are more retarded for taking the 'bait' and then the people taking time to flame the trolls, those are the real 'intellectual' members of the forum amirite.

Ok mister..
#22 - AMB
Quote from AMB :Ahh! I see what you did there.

Me likes but I don't like fact that we are now actually again fuelling the fire so I will stop now.
I suggest everyone with a bit of brain will do this.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :let me guess this is you Arox?:noob:.

Wait what, was this aimed at me? :sadbanana

Or did I miss something
This thread is closed

(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG