The online racing simulator
andro, whatever. I never said he shouldn't post pics, just said why post if he thinks it's a failure. Let's keep it on topic. /end.
No andRo, I meaned the Kristi's picture (The title = FAILURE)
Nope, its the actual rating of the picture, not the title.
@andro, thanks dude, love you
@Tomba, whatever. You would probably run all around next to the track to while cars are in a position like that and in 0.1 sec find a better "angle" .
The picture I've made as promo of the easter brake we had.
So that students could concentrate on the work that matters in stead of
losing points in the league.

Mean while the season continues
cya on track !
Quote from andRo. :Warlock, it's good, but too much motion blur on the LX4/6 which is in front.

Anyway, I don't remember the last edit I did with LX6, so here it is.

Click for high-res:

You are good, very good, mate. Love all your pics. Always.
This is just a picture I made with a LFS logo slapped on it, but to me it looks like a wheel spinning really fast...and it's blue so bam! And the logo makes it look cooler!
Attached images
LiveForSpeedWallpaper.jpg
What this ??
Wheel i guess.
Thats the Stargate to S3.
A little try.
Attached images
rac2 Kopie.jpg
Guys from AS team picked C4OZ' public skin and asked me to turn it to their team skin. Never really reached C4OZ to get his OK, but since it's Design Dudes material and I was a member too, I took the risk and here it is, with full credits to our allmighty Design Dude, the one and only C4OZ!
Attached images
AS screenshot.jpg
Quote from RAYfighter :Guys from AS team picked C4OZ' public skin and asked me to turn it to their team skin. Never really reached C4OZ to get his OK, but since it's Design Dudes material and I was a member too, I took the risk and here it is, with full credits to our allmighty Design Dude, the one and only C4OZ!

It was not a risk to take, it was just something wrong to do.

:thumbsdow
:doh:
Quote from 5tag :

It was not a risk to take, it was just something wrong to do.

:thumbsdow

what would you do in my situation? I am all ear dear teacher.
I would never edit someone else's skin without permission. :rolleyes:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I would never edit someone else's skin without permission. :rolleyes:

Author is not reachable. He was my teammate in Design Dudes. I put credit for him at the skin and filename, and saying everyone it's his skin edited by me.
(I am with you guys btw, I said no I won't do it without his permission, but AS leader just didn't stop bugging...)
It is wrong to do it, but... he made it public, gives proper credit and he didn't totally screw it up. I wouldn't say it goes great together, but it kinda blends in.

How many J. edit skins massively and claim it as their own!? That's a shame!

On a side note, i find the name hilarious.. there are at least Absolute no skinning skills, if they have to adit public skins :P

On the edit, Rayfighter, the lights look good, but maybe to bright for the enviroment lighting. Or have some of the little mirrors still visible.

my2cents
Quote from JazzOn :It is wrong to do it, but... he made it public, gives proper credit and he didn't totally screw it up. I wouldn't say it goes great together, but it kinda blends in.

On a side note, i find the name hilarious.. there are at least Absolute no skinning skills, if they have to adit public skins :P

On the edit, Rayfighter, the lights look good, but maybe to bright for the enviroment lighting. Or have some of the little mirrors still visible.

my2cents

I can make skins, but I got a job and didn't want to put more than about a hour into this (some random dood comes to you with "cool skins Ray, make my team skin!). Same goes to screenie, posted here since their forum doesn't allow attachments.
Nevertheless, I want to highlight the level of your reply (over others) and admit it. Thanks for opinion. Agree with everything, including the whopper team name
Quote from RAYfighter :...(some random dood comes to you with "cool skins Ray, make my team skin!). Same goes to screenie, posted here since their forum doesn't allow attachments. ...

Well if some dood comes, i would ask him who the F he is anyways

And i hope that you just use lfs forum, because its more comforatble, isn't the only reason. It would defeat the purpose of credit.

BTW while you highlight/quote me, could you change "it is wrong to do it" in bold fonts. Thank you!
Quote from JazzOn :It is wrong to do it, but... he made it public, gives proper credit and he didn't totally screw it up. I wouldn't say it goes great together, but it kinda blends in.

JazzOn I know where you are coming from, I see your approach and of course it seems better to do it his way than the way of most skin stealers but the again, think it through!

For me it's a matter of conciousness.

The usual skin stealer is hardly aware of things like netiquette or copyright for an unimportant issue like game model skins. He is just not sensible for that geeky kind of justice, he doesn't care at all and just wants to impress with his skin.

Now what RAYfighter just did was to say "Hello guys, I absolutely know the rules as I'm a skinner myself but for unneccessary reasons I went ahead and broke them." He is aware the original creator does not want his skin to be edited (this has absolutely nothing to do whether it's a public or a private skin by the way). And on top of it he announces C40Z as if he would have had respect.
Indeed 5tag, and thats why i had to reply to Rayfighter again, after the quote.
It made me wonder a little bit and I want in no way encourage this.

I should have kept quiete and let this handled by the creator himself aka c40z - It was already enough said. (edit: i assume c40z got pm's or something xD)

PS: At least the subject gets attention, although the 'usual robber' might not even happen to see this or cant be bothered to read 2 sentences :/
this was my team sig created by c4oz

Skin deleted, I don't need to read this shit.
Quote from RAYfighter :this was my team sig created by c4oz

[...]

Skin deleted, I don't need to read this shit.

Don't know what that sig has to do with this issue. Even if he was the closest friend you have it would be even more important to get his permission. Not offering the skin is the right thing until you get an answer from C40Z. :thumb3d:
New try, meh..

comments on diz cwap? :l
Attached images
E_SO_high.jpg
E_SO_small.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG