The online racing simulator

another one.. -.-
Tell me have i improved at all And yeah, didn't know how to blur the wheels from this angle
Attached images
E-edit.jpg
Quote from Hahmo :another one.. -.-
Tell me have i improved at all And yeah, didn't know how to blur the wheels from this angle

Higher res pls, you can't see the fails from such a small pic like that
Hmh, didnt save the higher res / .psd and just shutted down the .psd :P
Check the other edit I have on the last page..
Attached images
LFS 2010-05-19 18-18-06-71s.jpg
Great angle.
Attached images
creation.png
The font is not the best one. But the background is convincing.
Cool.
Why is the car blurred?
Because the focus is on the background?
Well dont ask me... I didnt edit that picture....
FAILURE here:
Warlock, it's good, but too much motion blur on the LX4/6 which is in front.

Anyway, I don't remember the last edit I did with LX6, so here it is.

Click for high-res:

Quote from andRo. :Warlock, it's good, but too much motion blur on the LX4/6 which is in front.

Anyway, I don't remember the last edit I did with LX6, so here it is.

Click for high-res:

Nieess!
The colors of that pictures are brilliant. Nice Work with the contrast. The Flame is just cool, and some LX6 on Eau Rouge is a perfect election.
damn zexy as always
3D screenshot
There is my 3D screenshot for those who has Red & Cyan 3D glasses

At first, it was with original colours but they were distracting anaglyph channels so i made it grayscale first. Although it doesn't look much like anaglyph 3D if you look at it without glasses, the car really "goes out of your screen" if you have put them on Image is in 720p, originaly in 1366x768 resolution croped down Made in PhotoShop by tutorial btw.

Quote from Kristi :FAILURE here:

Why post it if it's a failure? And I agree it is..
Thanks, everyone!

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Why post it if it's a failure? And I agree it is..

Why is it a failure, he is just learning. Your pictures were also crap before, you still posted them here. Even nowadays they are boring 5min works.

He tried to make a fast action picture, so one car stands out and I don't think it's bad. There are a lot crappier pictures in this thread.
Quote from andRo. :Why is it a failure, he is just learning. Your pictures were also crap before, you still posted them here. Even nowadays they are boring 5min works.

He tried to make a fast action picture, so one car stands out and I don't think it's bad. There are a lot crappier pictures in this thread.

Oh god.. Ok. Let's start this shit in here too. He said it's a failure. I said it's a failure. You said things that are wrong in the pic, I'll add some. Colors, angle, fov, the pic itself doesn't make any sense.

Now, most of my pics are indeed 5min works, just because still photos does not need any motion blur and things like that.
It will be fine just editing the shadows and colors&contrast and adding some blur here and there.
And what? People have liked them. No one has told they're boring as you just did.
Your works are not any more exciting as anyone's elses here. Get over yourself.
Maybe the Failure is the LX driving ?
Good pic BTW.
I didn't say your pictures look bad, I meant all of them are very similar and it gets boring to see same stuff all over again. First pictures were nice indeed.

But you said, he shouldn't post his pictures here. Even if it was a failure, everyone can post pictures here and you are not the one to tell whether he should post them or not. Your pictures were a failure at the beginning, but nobody ever told you to not post them here.
Same as mine and everyone else, so don't get big headed only because Lynce or someone said your pictures look awesome and you start to think you are good, so you can tell shit about others.
Quote :Your works are not any more exciting as anyone's elses here. Get over yourself.

Why did you mention it here. I have never said they are and I don't remember saying, that other pics are failures and you should never post them here. Only said yours are boring because you said bullshit about Warlocks picture, so you should get over this "big headed" thing yourself. But I know that you only mentioned it, because you feel weak and probably now crying because someone said your pictures are boring.
Quote :
...Colors, angle...

How can colors and angle be wrong, man you should really get a life.

kthxbye.

Quote :Maybe the Failure is the LX driving ?

If you mean my picture, then maybe it is. I never said it's good or bad.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG