LLSS 2010 Round 3: Race Discussion
Discuss !

Day's Timetable:
1800 Qualifying 1 (7 Minutes)
1812 Qualifying 2 (7 Minutes)
1824 Fast-6-Superpole
1840 Sprint race (12 Laps, add one for pace lap; 30 minute time limit)
1915 Feature race (30 Laps, add one for formation lap; 60 minute time limit)

Qualifying Group 1:

Qualifying Group 2:

If you are not in one of the above lists, do not worry. We will delegate other racers into the groups shortly before the session. PM with password will be sent out to eligible racers later this overnight.
Could we have quali set on server at least for 15mins? Thanks.
#3 - CSF
Do you mean in the event or now?
Now please.
-
(JackDaMaster) DELETED by JackDaMaster : taken to pm
Oh well, sorry for the Epic Racing guy I collected(Mr Southerton IIRC).
I had a good time, thanks for the races. A SC at the end of the feature wouldn't have hurt tho
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh well, sorry for the Epic Racing guy I collected(Mr Southerton IIRC).

Not sure on that one, May of been Steve Martin?
#8 - Ori
Sorry to Spence and D07. Was guessing there would be enough space but obviously guessed wrong.
Quote from elliot1992 :Not sure on that one, May of been Steve Martin?

I have no idea, forgot to save the replay, and I cba to download it TBH. But yea, this was possibly Steve Martin, well, I recall that he was close to me at that time, but aswell as 3 other Epic guys anyway
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I have no idea, forgot to save the replay, and I cba to download it TBH. But yea, this was possibly Steve Martin, well, I recall that he was close to me at that time, but aswell as 3 other Epic guys anyway

If its the incident involving the unfortunate Mr. Rose, then it was Steve yes. Nathan was in front of you and i was behind Steve. Steve had nowhere to go but into you and Spencer and i was lucky enough to get through.
Quote from elliot1992 :If its the incident involving the unfortunate Mr. Rose, then it was Steve yes. Nathan was in front of you and i was behind Steve. Steve had nowhere to go but into you and Spencer and i was lucky enough to get through.

It wasn't that one incident no. It was the one around lap 6, at the chicane.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It wasn't that one incident no. It was the one around lap 6, at the chicane.

ahh yes that one was me :P No worries about that but i had nowhere left to go at the right hander so drove into the side of you apologies..
Uh, I don't really remember this race at all, all I know is that I wasn't motivated and both races were fail for me. Was surprised to see me in the leaders table (8 laps).

BTW, I'm actually car #10 (the leaders table says 15), but it doesn't matter now, so don't bother with it .
Quote from Drift King CZ :BTW, I'm actually car #10 (the leaders table says 15), but it doesn't matter now, so don't bother with it .

Maybe you guys should stop playing musical chairs

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG