The online racing simulator
LFS Big jump record beating
(124 posts, started )

Poll : When do we set this up?

Closed since :
Sunday 18.00 GMT
Thursday 18.00 GMT
Sunday has beaten Thursday by only 2 votes, so I hope everyone will be on server May 23, 18.00 GMT
#52 - Zay
Well, I cant be there be there then, I have karting. I wish I really could though, it looks and sounds like fun! Anyway good luck to you this sunday :P
Can I drop by instead of Zay?
Could we put a team logo in the skin?
THIS sunday,ah shit,got exams on monday,but i'll see...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :THIS sunday,ah shit,got exams on monday,but i'll see...

Well AFAIK it's all about staying idle on track with an FZ5, so why can't you revise while doing it?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well AFAIK it's all about staying idle on track with an FZ5, so why can't you revise while doing it?

No... you'll be staying with XRT or FXO and I'll be driving with FZ5
Quote from delis :No... you'll be staying with XRT or FXO and I'll be driving with FZ5

Well, doesn't change anything in the end
So, what's the server name?
i think anyone who wants to come should be able to come, chnces are we will be looking for more cars in the end to beat the record again and again, so alot of people should try to make it
@ prOmo_LTU - I can't send you the server name and password by PM

Quote :prOmo_LTU has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Uh fail,wait,i'll change that.
Just a stupid question... If it's 18 GMT, then it's 19 GMT+1?
Quote from matijapkc :Just a stupid question... If it's 18 GMT, then it's 19 GMT+1?

I think yes, if you don't have a summer time, because here (GMT+2) it starts 21.00 because of summer time
Delis I'm sorry but I can't be there.

I have a big party tonight and will arrive home tomorrow at 16:00.
Quote from delis :I think yes, if you don't have a summer time, because here (GMT+2) it starts 21.00 because of summer time

Well... We count on the summer time... It's 15:55 here... So it is 13:55 GMT?
so what time is this in uk
Meh,Delis,it's 21 your time,same as mine,GMT +3...
When you are GMT+X, you come in the server at 18pm - X ...I think?
Which should be right now actually, cause I'm +3(usually +2, but it's summer time).

Coming in the server, if I'm not too late.
But I couldn't make it earlier anyway.

[E] Noone in. I'm confused.... If you're 3 hours ahead, you should come earlier. That's the first thing, that logic is telling me. But I haven't thought of it any much deeper.
if you are gmt +3,then you have to join the server 21.00......

P.S. Delis,are we going to use any team speak or ventrilo to get things together easyer or smth?
Quote from prOmo_LTU :if you are gmt +3,then you have to join the server 21.00......

P.S. Delis,are we going to use any team speak or ventrilo to get things together easyer or smth?

Well, I don't think that is necessary. I hope that in server everyone will understand each other and wont do anything stupid...

LFS Big jump record beating
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG