The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Very glad to have you onboard mate! happy times are comming!
Grats Teemu, all the best mate
Big welcome Teemu.
Here's to the future!
:ices_rofl
Good Luck!
Good Luck Teemu!
Grats Livonen
its Iivonen
Welcome to the team Iivonen!

Oh and Zeugnimod: Verlassen Sie ein dieses thread, Grammatiknazi!

Quote from PMD9409 :No L !!!

Quote from Tomhah :its Iivonen

yeh haha it's funny how ppl think I would spell my surname with a small letter double-i ftw!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And fin rumpa ruleZ!
Gratz !
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :yeh haha it's funny how ppl think I would spell my surname with a small letter double-i ftw!

Lycka till Teemu
gratz guys
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :yeh haha it's funny how ppl think I would spell my surname with a small letter double-i ftw!

snygg rumpa!
Good Luck for Team Inex

Is very good driver Team

Best Team

Sry for english

Bye bye +++ Race

:eclipsee_
Quote from bambo :
oh and zeugnimod: Verlassen sie ein dieses thread, grammatiknazi!

ineX Racing triple in its IGTC debut!

Round 3(15th May 2010) of the International Grand Touring Championship was held at the twisty and challenging track that is Aston North.

Qualifying proved to be a fantastic result for ineX with Rudy van Buren managing to put the number 35 ineX Racing car on the pole by two tenths of a second.

Nolan Scott would take the first stint for ineX, quickly building a gap between him and Alternative Racing. Although successfully extending the gap to 7 seconds in the first quarter of the stint, Nolan unluckily started to experience tire issues halfway through his stint. This would eventually lead to a right-rear tire blow out at just over 55 minutes into the run. The Blow out took place in a high speed left hander, which instantly projected the car into a spin. Fortunately, the incident happened not too far from the pits, and Nolan lost minimal time getting four fresh tires.

Soon afterward, the server experienced technical issues and had to be restarted. Due to time constraints, Nolan Scott wasn't be able to perform his second stint, and therefore Rudy van Buren had to take over the car for the remaining 3 hours. Starting in 11th position after the server restart, Rudy would immensely cut the gap between him and 1st place, finding himself in 5th position before turn 1 and then in 3rd place before the safety car was deployed again on the track. After the race was resumed, Rudy profited from the FZR's speed advantage over the XRR in 2nd and made a move into turn one, thus leaving only Spdo Racing between himself and 1st place.

Although he couldn't benefit from another safety car, Rudy constantly applied pressure on the Spdo car which was also having tire problems. This proved too much for the Spdo Racing driver and eventually lead to a mistake, allowing the ineX car to take 1st place. For the remainder of the race, Rudy increased the gap by 56 seconds. With the exception of a few close encounters with some back markers, Rudy drove smoothly until the end of the race, thus handing ineX Racing a triple in it's IGTC debut.
Nice job !!
gratz!
btw. guys, your skin looks fantastic on screens
Grats but how is it a "triple"?

Pole - race win - what else?
fastest lap
Grats!

Isn't this called a hat trick though?

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG