The online racing simulator
Revolution Pack June 24th Video Teaser
(39 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce

Revolution Pack is a Work over High Resolution textures for Live for Speed.

I try to improve, graphically, this racing simulator of voluntary way. I do not accept donations or money for that work. Is free for everybody and purchase or commercial use has been prohibited.

Thanks to lfsforum.net for the encouragement, thanks to Samuel Gariepy for the Website support, to Velociround for the english translation and the installer, to Morpha for hosting support for the video in HQ and the RPs.

Special thanks to Team VR, my friends, my family.

Note: There is one Addon more not showed in the video. Discover it on lfsforum.net

HQ soon:

Megaupload 111,68 Mb / 720 x 480. Compresion: DIVX> DIV3

Courtesy from Team Fortitude.Thanks Morpha !!

LFS Costa Rica -- Lynce - RP June 24th. Thanks Neto r!!

Youtube
#2 - hp999
Speechless!

Those building reflections in SO tracks are really nice. Looks much more realistic than the original ones.
Definitely waiting for HQ
#4 - Lynce
Quote from morpha :Definitely waiting for HQ

Megaupload 14%:

In your hosting soon.

EDIT: Megaupload cancelled. Much better by teamfortitude download.

Thanks as always, Morpha.
exc, awesome

lynce remember my for hosting the video !
Superb work as always Lynce.
#7 - Mysho
I did not read subtitles in the video, because I just couldn't stop watching those great reflections and stuff you've done there. So I am next one in the row waiting for HQ and once again a huge thumb up for this great work.
Lynce, sincerely that has got to be your best looking LFS add-on! That one together with the remaining of the April 7th Revolution Pack addons (tyres, thread patterns, breakes and add-ons which were not revised because they have great enough quality) and we get a whole new LFS graphical experience, thanks to you!

I'm looking forward to the HQ video too.
Keep us informed on the HQ video, this looks like sex
This is defenetly amazing, Lynce! You have all of my respect, for your hard work !
Incredeble!

24th of June should come allready
Absolutely fantastic footage. The camera work and music is perfect. The game standard has increased a lot with those amazing reflections and textures. Great job.
Fkn amazing Lynce
Mmmmm, this looks great Lynce, nice work as always!
Good job :P. Lol at my quote, the "Mmm, Lynce...".

Anyway, I guess the FZR panel problem will be fixed even if it wasn't shown in the video .
WOW

Impressionnants, Belle vidéo en terme de qualité mais aussi d'effet

Greatz Job !

Les nouvelles textures LFS change grâce à toi avec de plus belle qualité

Encore Bravo !
I adore you brother.
I watched it, and I said at the end of the video to my desktop : "WOW".
Nothing to say Lynce.
It's great. It's superb. It's the Revolution.
Thank you for that work.
Its revolutionary. Good work, Lynce. Keep it up!
Building reflections are simply brilliant. This pack will be great.
You have all of my respect Lynce, your video is freaking awesome !
All the effort you put in this project is awesome !
Quote from hp999 :Speechless!

Those building reflections in SO tracks are really nice. Looks much more realistic than the original ones.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Quote from morpha :Definitely waiting for HQ

Brother, I have a trouble with the FTP. I can't upload the file due connection troubles.

Quote from Neto_r :exc, awesome

lynce remember my for hosting the video !

NO se me olvida, pero te pido el favor si puedes subir tu mismo el archivo si es posible.

Gracias de antemano, brother.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Superb work as always Lynce.

Thank you.

Quote from Mysho :I did not read subtitles in the video, because I just couldn't stop watching those great reflections and stuff you've done there. So I am next one in the row waiting for HQ and once again a huge thumb up for this great work.

The HQ is updated in the first post. Megaupload. Thank you very much as always, my friend.

Quote from Velociround :Lynce, sincerely that has got to be your best looking LFS add-on! That one together with the remaining of the April 7th Revolution Pack addons (tyres, thread patterns, breakes and add-ons which were not revised because they have great enough quality) and we get a whole new LFS graphical experience, thanks to you!

I'm looking forward to the HQ video too.

Muito orbigadinho coma sempre. Eu gosto que o meu socio goste do trabalho que fazo. Perdoa o meu portunhol mais nao sei escreber beim o portugues.

Eu penso que superou o primeiro RP, mais vou esperar se as persoas pensan igual que eu.

Quote from The Very End :Keep us informed on the HQ video, this looks like sex

Hehehehehe.

In the first post, my friend.

Quote from Nobody92 :This is defenetly amazing, Lynce! You have all of my respect, for your hard work !

That is important for me. That motivates me, a lot, to make this kind of works.

Thank you.

Quote from manneF1 :Incredeble!

24th of June should come allready

Probably in another date.

But I will not change it the name.

Quote from Flame CZE :Absolutely fantastic footage. The camera work and music is perfect. The game standard has increased a lot with those amazing reflections and textures. Great job.

I'm glad to read it from you. Thank you, brother.

Quote from Vegas Las :Fkn amazing Lynce

Merci boucoup, as always,hehehehehehe

Quote from Framaris :Mmmmm, this looks great Lynce, nice work as always!

Thank you!!

Quote from exspeed :http://www.youtube.com/watch#! ... u0dlQ&feature=related

Awesome

Quote from Drift King CZ :Good job :P. Lol at my quote, the "Mmm, Lynce...".

Anyway, I guess the FZR panel problem will be fixed even if it wasn't shown in the video .

Sometimes is not fixed. I'm sorry. But I'm looking a balance.

I'm glad you like to see your own quote,hehehehe.

Quote from El Carpio :WOW

Impressionnants, Belle vidéo en terme de qualité mais aussi d'effet

Greatz Job !

Les nouvelles textures LFS change grâce à toi avec de plus belle qualité

Encore Bravo !

I understand your comment perfectly. I was born in france (and I lived yonder [Lyon] 4,5 years) but I don't know write in french. Thanks by your words.

Quote from FireMike15 :I adore you brother.
I watched it, and I said at the end of the video to my desktop : "WOW".
Nothing to say Lynce.
It's great. It's superb. It's the Revolution.
Thank you for that work.

Amazing comment. Thank you. All my respect to you, too.

Quote from Tomhah :Its revolutionary. Good work, Lynce. Keep it up!

That is the point, thank you.

Quote from DevilDare :Building reflections are simply brilliant. This pack will be great.

Amazing comment from you. Thanks a lot!!

Quote from Demon Illidan :You have all of my respect Lynce, your video is freaking awesome !
All the effort you put in this project is awesome !

Comments as yours motivates me a lot. THANKS!!

Updated the first post.
Sim-ply awesome.
Astonishing! It's so enjoable to see your work, to use your work. That work, your work gives a fresh air into Live For Speed! All the community must be thankful for such an amazing job what you did and continue doing. Brilliant! You are an amazing artist!
Quote from Reflex1 :Sim-ply awesome.

Thank you.

Quote from PioneerLv :Astonishing! It's so enjoable to see your work, to use your work. That work, your work gives a fresh air into Live For Speed! All the community must be thankful for such an amazing job what you did and continue doing. Brilliant! You are an amazing artist!

Glad to read it from you.

My best wishes, my friend.

Updated the first post.

Thanks to Morpha.

Team fortitude link.

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG