The online racing simulator
Fun with AI (I was bored...)
(19 posts, started )
First, this is the last corner (or next to last) of SO3 (i think. the short one) Fill the grid with UFRs and watch them lose control on the bump and slide into a big pile.

Next, I discovered I could add barriers anywhere and anytime. :mischievo The AI just drive right into them.

Note: This is not an "action" shot below. These cars are actually stuck in place, not moving.

Then I went to Blackwood and discovered the ramps. :icon23:
Note: This is not a panorama, it is one single screen shot (cropped).

zoom:

I also put ramps on top of the jumps on the rally tracks. You can only go a couple laps without terminal damage, but it's fun. I just wish there were wider ramps. It gets tedious lining up those skinny ones just right. (I also wish there were ramps on all the other tracks.)
Those shots of the single seaters floating in the sky would make for excellent promo pictures on the website License sales would soar! Uber realistic physics and all that... :rolleyes:
this is racing simulator, not flying mate
#4 - AMB
Quote from AMB :this is forum, not flaming mate

But it might be on fire, when the new patch comes.
So then we will have flames, isn't it?
Welcome to lfs!
mmmmhm taco!
Quote from AMB :this is forum, not flaming mate

why there can`t be flaming in the forum mate ?

Ultrataco, if u fan of ramps, i can give u some blackwood jump layouts for racing. need some ?
#10 - 5haz
Reminds me of GPL when you built a track and accidentally placed the pitlane outside the track limits.
#11 - AMB
Quote from rockclan :But it might be on fire, when the new patch comes.
So then we will have flames, isn't it?

Aha me likes.

Quote from adagio4lv :why there can`t be flaming in the forum mate ?

Ultrataco, if u fan of ramps, i can give u some blackwood jump layouts for racing. need some ?

Because flames are dangerous and can cause permanent damage to the skin, even with treatment.
hehe Nice :P
very funny screenshots .
I packed a race with every car at Black wood, the put ramps at the end of the longest straight spanning the entire length, and sat under it.

It was kinda cool just to sit there.
I believe I can fly.
Attached images
LFS-FLYING.jpg
True?
Quote from adagio4lv :this is racing simulator, not flying mate

This game is racing simulator BUT it doesnt mean that you cant have fun. I think this game would be more boring if there is nothing fun to do than just drive. :sadbanana

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG