The online racing simulator
The paths are still the same. Seems the HTTP service failed to start on that box.

Its been started up now and you should have access
Yes, now they work, thank u.
All fine here too, thank you!
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
All Airio updates are handled the same way as the LFS Servers updates.

In the Control panel go to the Airio Service and then look for "game updates" in there you will find a drop down list to select the latest 2 updates available.
The Full Airio didn't work even if I uploaded the license file on FTP. It had probably wrong name, because after reinstall there was a log file which said: "Cant find Airio.lic" ... so I renamed the file to Airio.lic etc., but can't be reinstalled again. Game server is disabled.

id: yann
strange,

Just seen your support ticket and replied there now.
Thanks, check the reply again pls . Well, you have there the license file. If you can see what is wrong on the FTP or if you can see the license file has different name on other FTP where Full Airio is running, please take a look.

EDIT: Umm, well, actually, don't do anything tonight, because there's BnJ running so I don't want the server to restart suddenly.
Hey Drift_King,

Just replied to your ticket,

Sorry for the super slow replies recently guys, there have been a few things going crazy around here recently.
[LLM]Last Lap Motorsports server is down along with a lot of others. and cant reach 500servers.com, as well as the websites down.
can reach cpanel but gives along list of runtime errors
Something going,on with 209.205? All my servers show status unknown..
It must be general, everything seems to be down at the moment (site, ftp, game servers, etc).
Yep, our site is down too
Here the same (BABY UFR LEAGUE).
'Schumie' is down, yet again.

This is becoming too regular now. I was wanting to buy another 12 months hire but now, I'm not sure...............

Support Tickets not answered and no private emails either! Do you guys think we're all Psychic?
I agree with u, 1 years ago i had to suggest 500servers to friend, but today NO, sure al 100%.
Well I would think their workload is higher than a year ago, and as with any business more work equals more opportunity for issues. I think they do a great job

Consider the alternatives. We've all seen the complaints.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Well I would think their workload is higher than a year ago, and as with any business more work equals more opportunity for issues. I think they do a great job

Consider the alternatives. We've all seen the complaints.

Paying for a service I'm not getting though, gives me concern.
the .205 server should be back up shortly, Thats powered itself down for some reason, I'll look into it more when its back online.

the .204 server (webserver) is not responding to reboot requests remotely, Got a techie on it.

@g7usl, Sorry you feel so neglected,

Not sure which ticket of yours has not been responded to as your previous tickets regarding new servers and any respective offers was responded to the same day it was created.

Here is the reply i made to your ticket:

Quote :On 5/13/2010 8:24:13 PM franky500 wrote:
Hi,

Generally the offers are open to all customers (both current and new) during the specific periods.

I notice your current server ~removed for security~.

Normally around that time there will be a "open to all" offer of some kind around.

So perhaps its best to look at it closer to the renewal date?.

Regards,
Dean

If there was a different ticket that i have missed, I apollagise and can only hope you will re-submit the ticket.
Quote from franky500 :the .205 server should be back up shortly, Thats powered itself down for some reason, I'll look into it more when its back online.

the .204 server (webserver) is not responding to reboot requests remotely, Got a techie on it.

@g7usl, Sorry you feel so neglected,

Not sure which ticket of yours has not been responded to as your previous tickets regarding new servers and any respective offers was responded to the same day it was created.

Here is the reply i made to your ticket:

If there was a different ticket that i have missed, I apollagise and can only hope you will re-submit the ticket.

well you won't know will you if you don't check them..........

Email me with a renewal quote in advance please. I don't like gaps.
Uhoh dean. Everything's down again.
Not for me.
servers are up but sites are down.
Thats the webserver again.

The Techies said it might have an issue again. I have ordered a completely new machine and ill be setting it up as a Co-Located server on somebody elses network for redundancies.

Will see if the techies can get it back running properly again for the time being.

I will have the new machine with me on Tuesday, Will hopefully be able to do a simple switch over by Thursday / Friday.
ok thats good news
TCAdmin server down ? Can't connect to it at this time (2300 EDT; 0300 UTC) - been persisting for about an hour or thereabouts.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG