The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Congrats LLM for being around for one year on LFS and NASCAR Heat for two. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will last as long as some of these teams has been around.
Congrats guys
hey everyone im announcing my leave from LLM i wish them all the best and i will continue in the nascar heat team with them
thanks for the memories
Shayne has decided that he wants to start his own team... others follow. Good luck
-
(Mr.46) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(boothy) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(PoVo) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(aobrien) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
-
(racer hero) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
(aobrien) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by franky500 : Op Requested deletion(s)
-
faiiiiillll
#156 - Zay
Well, actually, we all decided on it, and we all agreed that it was the best thing to do.
Best of luck to LLM in the future.
Zay
that took a while......
2 or more outgauge working together
Quote from Zay :Well, actually, we all decided on it, and we all agreed that it was the best thing to do.
Best of luck to LLM in the future.
Zay

No, you guys just don't think before doing anything.
Awwww
No. Can you stop being such a girl?
They didn't think before joining, then they came to their senses and realised it was a stupid move.
thats the best fail ever, 3 guys came in llm and all of the 3 quited in like 2 days...wow
#165 - AMB
lolly lollily & lol.
1 year of LLM in LFS, didnt expect you to last this long.. ever

but, now your practically dead.
Quote from nathan246 :thats the best fail ever, 3 guys came in llm and all of the 3 quited in like 2 days...wow

Only 1 day actually.
Quote from nathan246 :thats the best fail ever, 3 guys came in llm and all of the 3 quited in like 2 days...wow

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha epic fail guys
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : bmxdidnt log out
Quote from Mustangman759 :Not LLM's fault..

Has he said it was LLM's fault? Who knows, he may have been refeering to Sheppard and co with "guys"

Honestly though, I do think it is rather pathetic to join a team to leave it the day after. But oh well, stranger things have happened.
Nothing is pathetic when it comes to LLM...
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Oh lord. This is getting silly now.

(Guys, don't you live in the same house also? Is there a real need for you to discuss together in an international board? If you cba to get off your own room to meet together, can't you use at least IM or PM?)

E: Mustangman deleted 2 posts in this thread, thanks to him this one post doesnt make much sence now
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Please GTFO if your going to flame.
Don't read the forums for a few days, then all I see is this idiotic crap. Man sounds like a bunch of old women sitting home watching soap opera's then with nothing better to do, then they start postng about the Soap Opera's.

Is this what the LFS forums are coming down too?? Flaming a couple of kids who in the long run just wanna have fun and race? Shit, half the time the Twins drive me crazy, that's a given! But I doubt I would EVER post bullshit like I'm seeing here. Man I hope you all growup and instead of posting about stupid shit about what a kid team does, who quits a team or what not. Just go out there and race, and have fun, and not worry about what a "kid team does".

Congrats guys.

With the amount of flaming people give this team, its more amazing that they made 1 year.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG