The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco now in 3 NFS games
(14 posts, closed, started )
#1 - JeffR
If you really want to drive the VW Scirocco, it's now included in NFS Undercover (November 2008), NFS Shift (September 2009), and in NFS World (2010 - currently in Beta). Puts a bit of perspective on how long it's been since the announcement of the Scirocco for LFS.
People have been moaning about wanting to drive the German car, but its not really about the car itself, is it?
I'm gonna try the Scirocco in the NFSW beta, but I'll be doing the LTC enduro on Saturday. That leaves me with 2 days to try the 'rocco.
Here we go again.
Thanks for this useful posting JeffR
Shut the fúck up
Yey scirocco!!!!!
Lol, just tried NFS World. Biggest POS I've played in ages.
Personally i SCIRROCO'S ARE SH*T.. It's only because it's being released on LFS, Otherwise i wouldn't care less, they are just another volkswagon.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Personally i SCIRROCO'S ARE SH*T.. It's only because it's being released on LFS, Otherwise i wouldn't care less, they are just another volkswagon.

You what?
Quote from JeffR :If you really want to drive the VW Scirocco, it's now included in NFS Undercover (November 2008), NFS Shift (September 2009), and in NFS World (2010 - currently in Beta). Puts a bit of perspective on how long it's been since the announcement of the Scirocco for LFS.

Yes, I know, very cheap one.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Personally i SCIRROCO'S ARE SH*T.. It's only because it's being released on LFS, Otherwise i wouldn't care less, they are just another volkswagon.

Not able to spell it = fail.

VW = ftw. So Scirocco = ftw.
#14 - 5haz
:sleep1:
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG