The online racing simulator
how long ban i got?
(23 posts, started )
how long ban i got?
How long ban i got fox junkies servers???? Please tell me somebody.
SORRY ABOUT THAT
Try here.

DAMN!!!! :gnasher:
Zeug, chill - go take a beer and get laid.

What he said tho, please ask the question over on the FM forum
life ban
Quote from The Very End :Zeug, chill - go take a beer and get laid.

What he said tho, please ask the question over on the FM forum

Click on NAI's link.

And no!!!!!!!
I am not a completely retard you know, so I did push that link earlier! ;D
And YES, you will. If not I will come over to your place and sexual exploit you til your a good boy!

Destroying a topic with random BS - check!
WOW!!!
BS administration.. 999 for a first offence. LMAO
-
(amp88) DELETED by amp88
Quote from samforey12345 :BS administration.. 999 for a first offence. LMAO

Deliberate, pre-meditated wrecking demands a 999 ban even for a first offence, IMHO. Read the forum thread linked to in the second post in this thread...

That's nothing. I get automatically kicked off servers I've never even been to before.
Hmmm cookie!

Who says it was the first? In any case, if there is a deliberate wrecking/premeditated taking out of another car on our servers you will get 999 days. End of story.

If you do not like it or you think you may find yourself in a situation where you think the best course of action is to take out somebody else then perhaps you should reconsider joining in the first place.
#14 - 5haz

You have to be tough on shits because they never learn.
Quote from 5haz :You have to be tough on shits because they never learn.

I was actually reminded of your thread about soft admining (is that even a word) when I saw this one.

It's all about being able to go to a server with confidence in the knowledge that if anybody does anything like that on a FM server it will be the first and last time they ever do.
This is how admining is done!

I remember back in 08 and early 09 when i used to admin our driftserver, i gave people 999 bans all the time... not for no apparent reason ofcourse...

but driving the rb4 and constantly slamming into people because they drift slower is something that can easy be prevented. Also bumping and cutting the line when we are drifting 1vs1 on a special layout, and then claim you "didnt know" or when you drive the wrong way becase you "didnt know"... sorry if you are that retarded you deserve a 999 ban. Thats why we had quite a hardcore group of drifters that stayed on the server...

Anyways to get back on topic. A 999 ban for deliberate crashing and just beeing an **** actually isnt enough, they should loose their LFS license IMO...

Perhaps you should try to make somekind of "network" for server owners where you have a "shared" banlist so that the rammers and idiots will loose out on all the good servers.
Quote from aceshigh :
perhaps you should try to make somekind of "network" for server owners where you have a "shared" banlist so that the rammers and idiots will loose out on all the good servers.

+1
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Coming from the gu that blocks on straights excessively.

Not.

I DID that in the past.
Quote from AcesHigh :This is how admining is done!

I remember back in 08 and early 09 when i used to admin our driftserver, i gave people 999 bans all the time... not for no apparent reason ofcourse...

but driving the rb4 and constantly slamming into people because they drift slower is something that can easy be prevented. Also bumping and cutting the line when we are drifting 1vs1 on a special layout, and then claim you "didnt know" or when you drive the wrong way becase you "didnt know"... sorry if you are that retarded you deserve a 999 ban. Thats why we had quite a hardcore group of drifters that stayed on the server...

Anyways to get back on topic. A 999 ban for deliberate crashing and just beeing an **** actually isnt enough, they should loose their LFS license IMO...

Perhaps you should try to make somekind of "network" for server owners where you have a "shared" banlist so that the rammers and idiots will loose out on all the good servers.

Agreed.

There are two reasons for administration. One is to teach ppl some respect and the other is to clean up a server so ppl can race/play properly. These bans are not for teaching but for cleaning up!
the adminning on FM servers has been working properly for several years. If you got banned, YOU are BS apparently ^_^
Quote from Ramses :Agreed.

There are two reasons for administration. One is to teach ppl some respect and the other is to clean up a server so ppl can race/play properly. These bans are not for teaching but for cleaning up!

This is some true words, and its clear that you have done your share of admining thats for sure...

People just take servers for granted, and they also consider it a right, rather than a privelige to drive on the servers they want. Luckily we didnt set out to be a populair servers, we just had it as "our own" and left it public when we didnt do "private practice" and stuff.

All the players want an well admined and clean server to race on, but when your looking for someone to help out no one wants to do it... why??? because the only "fun" part about being an admin is that you can restart,choose cars/classes and tracks/layouts... the rest wich is clean up the mess(banning/kicking/babysitting) is boring as hell and sometimes you really dont seem to get around to play yourself..

how long ban i got?
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG