The online racing simulator
Blackwood: The Ramp
(56 posts, started )
Just returned to LFS forums for a quick look, same people arguing over the same thing. You guys are more predictable in your arguments than other people are in there vids you know
Quote from squidhead :It's either is, or I was GOD at going sideways, cause well... BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AND IT WAS EASY ENOUGH.

And you were on 720/h-shifter/heel-toe blah blah? I'm not saying its impossible at all, but do it 20 times in a row like you have to do in a race, and you'll see its not too easy to do it consistently unlike the racing in LFS.

Quote from squidhead :
Let's not use TC?

Why not? You want to compare it to the WR, which also uses TC. You picked one of the hardest combos yes, but you also picked something that uses a very dumb assist that should have never been invented for any top motorsport.

Quote from squidhead :
Been there, done that, before you even got LFS. Where's my cookie? drifting is easy.

Mind sharing which ones? Ones in a private server with just your friends don't count either.

Your argument makes no sense squid, as "I have won many race events, racing is easy"... Both in LFS are easy, but to downgrade drifting and not racing just makes you look like a tool for not understanding that. The skill required is different sure, but is equally difficult overall, thanks to LFS' forgiving tire model that makes everything rather easy.

@tommer: There's no bloodshed here, we're just nitpicking to pass the time until 2012 when we might see some new life (as in updates) to LFS. You know, before December of that year when we all die.
Quote from PMD9409 :Mind sharing which ones? Ones in a private server with just your friends don't count either.

No no, not on a private server, not with friends (well I did know most racers, but through the forum).
Russian Drift Championship, Winner @ Winter 2006-2007, event had participants from www.liveforspeed.ru (Official Russian LFS Forum, which is a home to quite a lot ex-USSR territory LFS players). I've missed the Spring 2007 due to being the judge (as were the guys who finished 2nd and 3rd at winter) and I've forfeit the whole series ever since due to .... akhem.... minor... cough cough... quarrels on their forum... (who would have thought, right? )

P.S: And oh yeah, I DID use G25 with 900, and clutch, but then it gave up the ghost, so I've kinda lost interest in LFS while it was in the repair center. Haven't touched LFS in quite some time... just before VW was announced I believe. (By the way - AWESOME 2012 reference, I loled)
Quote from squidhead :No no, not on a private server, not with friends (well I did know most racers, but through the forum).
Russian Drift Championship, Winner @ Winter 2006-2007, event had participants from www.liveforspeed.ru (Official Russian LFS Forum, which is a home to quite a lot ex-USSR territory LFS players). I've missed the Spring 2007 due to being the judge (as were the guys who finished 2nd and 3rd at winter) and I've forfeit the whole series ever since due to .... akhem.... minor... cough cough... quarrels on their forum... (who would have thought, right? )

All hail the great squidhead!

Oh and hate to say it, but there's been some physics changes since then.
Quote from Inouva :
First: I`m not a "dude"

Well if your not a dude, get off the computer and back to the kitchen

Thats right i made the joke you were all thinking it
Quote from AstroBoy :Well if your not a dude, get off the computer and back to the kitchen

Sadly enough I was thinking it
Awesome, now I have a new sig.
you know he's going to dismiss it as not "ultimate car control" don't you?
to the OP; you don't need a ramp on BL to be able to crash an XFR.
to Inouva ; if you are an adult and watch animated programs (of any genre) then calling anything childish or "for kids" is just making you look like a hypocrite. yes you might say that you enjoy messing with mens heads. but those men now think you're an fool. and they're not messing.
to Squidhead; i'd like to see that video or spr of you doing a full lap in south city, drifting the XRT. tbh, without proof, i smell bullshit. we all know that this is the internet and you can say prety much what ever you like. but unless you can back it up with proof, then unfortunatley you're just going to come across as a bullshit artist. it's one thing to say something is "easy". but it's another to prove it.
so what if something has been done before. have you gone to see the remake of "clash of the titans" or maybe you're holding back for "jason and the argonauts". me personally, i'd hold off for the new A-Team movie. i might watch it after the new Battlestar Galictica season though. which reminds me, you gotta check out "V". i didn't mention "Nightmare on Elmstreet" because i don't do horror movies.
Quote from dadge :you know he's going to dismiss it as not "ultimate car control" don't you?

Yeh cuz hes the one who still thinks that drifters cant race fast ;p Look where PMD came from?
Quote from maxiim :Yeh cuz hes the one who still thinks that drifters cant race fast

You know that this statement is retardedly irrelevant and makes no sense in the debate, don't you?

Drifting is easier than racing, and I don't give two flying shits about if a drifter can race or if he cant. Also those two guys you posted, they're good, really good... But saying "this is the ultimate car control" would just be considered sucking on their cocks for no apparent reason, since being very good at something quite simple is never really the crowning achievement, is it?
Ye so you think ultimate car control is racing a bf1 in city and beat wr? Then i would like to see wr guys drift like i showed you in the video and i dont see any point when you try to tell me that drifting is easy. I really really want to see you drift like that.
Quote from squidhead :You know that this statement is retardedly irrelevant and makes no sense in the debate, don't you?

this whole thread is already retarded so i think he was staying on topic.

Quote from squidhead :Drifting is easier than racing, and I don't give two flying shits about if a drifter can race or if he cant. Also those two guys you posted, they're good, really good... But saying "this is the ultimate car control" would just be considered sucking on their cocks for no apparent reason, since being very good at something quite simple is never really the crowning achievement, is it?

have you ever had a shit that flew? no? now who's not making sense?
so, let me get this straight. you asked for an example of ultimate car control. and you were provided with a link to some really awesome car control. you even acknowledged that the driver was very good. and you then accuse maxiim of "sucking their cocks". so, taking that onboard, you'd go to your knees for a driver who is 101% off a world record? ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzip. and i'm not the only one
Quote from squidhead :You know that this statement is retardedly irrelevant and makes no sense in the debate, don't you?

Drifting is easier than racing, and I don't give two flying shits about if a drifter can race or if he cant. Also those two guys you posted, they're good, really good... But saying "this is the ultimate car control" would just be considered sucking on their cocks for no apparent reason, since being very good at something quite simple is never really the crowning achievement, is it?

You don't really have a side at the moment, as you just ruined yours. You say the guys has excellent car control, but say its not enough. Your example however, has TRACTION CONTROL involved.

Even IF racing is claimed harder than drifting (which there is no valid argument for either), I'd rather drift realistically in LFS and make it more difficult, than have to race with the "top" guys in LFS who just look like pansies for racing completely unrealistically.

This is no longer a fun back and forth battle.
Quote from maxiim :and i dont see any point when you try to tell me that drifting is easy. I really really want to see you drift like that.

Сant even be assed to connect a wheel these days

Quote from dadge :have you ever had a shit that flew? no? now who's not making sense?
so, let me get this straight. you asked for an example of ultimate car control. and you were provided with a link to some really awesome car control. you even acknowledged that the driver was very good. and you then accuse maxiim of "sucking their cocks". so, taking that onboard, you'd go to your knees for a driver who is 101% off a world record? ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzip. and i'm not the only one

Well, for once
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flying%20shit

secondly "awesome" and "very good" is not "ultimate", and Im not the one posting something simple when asked for examples.

I'm guessing your English is the problem here

Quote from PMD9409 :You don't really have a side at the moment, as you just ruined yours. You say the guys has excellent car control, but say its not enough.

You should learn the difference between "very good" and "ultimate".
So should you, because something with traction control is not "ultimate".
Kids, I'm not a negro but I still think my dick is bigger.

Are we done now?
Quote from squidhead :
Well, for once
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flying%20shit

secondly "awesome" and "very good" is not "ultimate", and Im not the one posting something simple when asked for examples.

so, if it's on the urban dictionary then it's true? if you have to use something as childish as a Beano comic to proove a point then maybe you should just stop posting. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/ maybe you shouldn't be using something that is not considered and internet teen rag. and opt for a more trusted product to confirm your suspissions.

Quote from squidhead :I'm guessing your English is the problem here

see, using generic forum taunts only makes you look desprate bud. also, you need to make sure your post is bulletproof in terms of grammer and spelling. which, you have failed at. i've marked one example in bold and underlined.

Quote from squidhead : You should learn the difference between "very good" and "ultimate".

i already know the difference. it's being unbeatable, the best, second to none. which is actually 1% better than what you would call ultimate. so even your own definition is wrong.
go back to flaming videos bud. you're much better at that.
if you can't be "assed" what ever that word is. i assumme you mean "arsed". so if you can't be arsed to connect your wheel and show us mere mortals what ultimate car control is. then maybe you should make like a donkeys dick, and hit the road?
Oh dear me.. Who knew that a simple video of a car crashing would start again the race vs drift flamewar.

Moving on to the movie, I'd say that its biggest problem is the fact that there is no story. I mean there is no purpose for the jump. Of course it would do without it if the jump itself would be amazing but it it's not. It isn't spectacular or outstanding, a few of the camera view were quite good but the rest were mediocre to bad. And what about that HUD mistake at the beginning.

Honestly don't know what happened here. I remember you doing a couple of vids better then this one. Well what goes around comes around so I expect your next video to be a lot better
Quote from __________________ :Yes, you're a bitch.

Hi shadoooowwwwwwww, or if not shadow, well, I`m bitch, So?, dont like it?, fine, log off from forum and GTFO.

Quote from AstroBoy :Well if your not a dude, get off the computer and back to the kitchen

Ok, going back to the kitchen and grab the most rusty and old knife, too cut your peanut and trow it to the squirrels
Lol, i cant belive that your 28 year old! I has never met a girl wich talks that way all the time. I really hope your not like that irl if you are i understand why your so much infront of your computer.
Quote from inouva :hi shadoooowwwwwwww, or if not shadow, well, i`m bitch, so?, dont like it?, fine, log off from forum and gtfo.

Ok, going back to the kitchen and grab the most rusty and old knife, too cut your peanut and trow it to the squirrels

[attach]104975[/attach]
:doh: PM or something, just stop tehhh spamming, someone might get anwgry

Blackwood: The Ramp
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG