The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2010 Round 2 : Race Discussion
The third Grand Prix of Jamaica and the second Jamaica 200. This year hopefully facing the full distance . Last year's race was shortened to 42 laps due to a lack of competitors. Rudy van Buren, starting for FRO, was the winner of that race which saw 5 cars crossing the finish line, two of them with one lap down. The year earlier the Jamaican Grand Prix was the inaugural race for LFSCART, which saw a total of 7 racers only. Andreas Erikson from FRO won the Sprint while Peregrinus' Dave Southword won the Feature race in a dominant fashion.

This year LFS's green hell is waiting for hungry Formula V8s! Welcome to the Jungle!

17:40 UTC Free Practice session (15 minutes)
18:00 UTC Qualifying 1 (10 minutes)
18:15 UTC Qualifying 2 (10 minutes)
18:30 UTC Fast-6-Superpole
18:45 UTC Start of the formation lap, followed by the start of the race. (50 Laps / 2:00 hours)

The Track:

Quote from lfsmanual.net :Short: FE4
Length: 6.6 km / 4.1 miles

Longest track of S1. This track incorporates Gold and Green. Because it's very narrow with only 1 long straight and lots of turns, this one is maybe the most difficult track in LFS.

Q1:

Q2:

Other cars will be sorted into the sessions on the server, so be there in time if you are one of those not listed racers!
Oh Fernbay <3
Oh noes, we'll see if I find my V8 from the jungle after the race.. This should be my debute in the series..
Falke, can you tell me what the pole time was last season, and the fastest lap in the race?
Q1:

Q2:

Other cars will be sorted into the sessions on the server, so be there in time if you are one of those not listed racers!
make me q2 kthxbai
oh my god. my first lfscart race and in fe4.. holy COW! : D well just hoping to stay on the road and not to brake the car too badly : )
Password to teh servahh?
The following teams are permitted to run their 4th car for Round 2 of the LFSCART 2010 Series, after fielding at least one car in Round 2 of the LFSCART Light Summer series:

Tiger Express Motorsports
White Tiger Express Motorsports
Zoom Competition
Well im out indefinitly, my video card crapped itself and now my screen is a pixel orgy wont even run games cause it cant detect its there Sorry
I'm assuming a very interesting and tight racing, considering the times and yesterdays race. It's going to be tough for everyone, hopefully not as much chaos as yesterday. GL for everyone!
F*ck. Lost motivation with LFS again and fckd my mood... Well, I hope it was because of the server, not because of my sister was streaming simpsons at the moment.
Quote from Drift King CZ :F*ck. Lost motivation with LFS again and fckd my mood... Well, I hope it was because of the server, not because of my sister was streaming simpsons at the moment.

Don't worry, it is most likely the server.
Most likely the server indeed, had my first time-out for ages too... Felt this was gonna happen, was lagging-out since the start.
Quote from PMD9409 :Don't worry, it is most likely the server.

It was the same server yesterday, it was laggy even more and we had full grid.. and I didn't time out. Chmpf.
PLEASE get a new server.

Does anyone have the replay? PM me it pl0x.
Quote from JackDaMaster :PLEASE get a new server.

We'll see what we can do. Donations to help buy from another provider for backup would be nice. I'll see if I can get one moved to another box to see if that helps.

But without money, there's sod all else I can do.
Quote from JackDaMaster :
Does anyone have the replay? PM me it pl0x.

Replay will be posted sometime shortly after the race. if you haven't joined a new server, and have manual save enabled, you can get it from the temp_mpr
Quote from Drift King CZ :F*ck. Lost motivation with LFS again and fckd my mood... Well, I hope it was because of the server, not because of my sister was streaming simpsons at the moment.

The server killed vent for you as well? :|
Wasn't on vent, was on TS3, but I think it did while the time out was in progress (the bar was raising)...
my computer must be kidding me...thats the 1st problem since 12hr of ky2 :/ also server was lagging so i had like 5-15 fps wich is low and laggy and car was uncontrollable meh was spinning every corners, i passed the pitlane but then i realised that the car was spinny so i quit and ill get a 5 points penality so unlucky...
My connection seems to be perfect, so meh. Terrible race anyway. We were side by side with Ben in 1st turn, but there was a lag, Ben got beached and I got damage. I was 2nd after that, but the damage caused that I failed 10 seconds later and dropped to 21st or probably last position... Then failing due to it wasn't really important to be so fast at the moment and so on.. oh, and then SC and I spun in T2 while I was trying to get around the huge incident after T1 or whatever it was. I believe I would finish like 5th-8th if I wouldn't time out maybe. Matters what would happen.
What can I say about this race. I'm sorry for all incidents I caused, numerous unfortunately. When I started the race my FFB just got lower all the time and my wheel got incrediblely hot, I never had anything like this before. Thinking about it now, I should have retired much earlier as I had no control over my car anymore. I wish I could change everything that happened because of me, but of course I can't.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG