The online racing simulator
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I found out why my comp gets freezed!
Overheating GPU. Zomfg why didn't I make a test earlier. I'm a d*ck. Cya in endu racing :P.
Sry bout aggressiveness Kaique :P Figured i could shake you off my tail, wasnt gonna happen though :P
Quote from xtraction :Sry bout aggressiveness Kaique :P Figured i could shake you off my tail, wasnt gonna happen though :P

Np Sean, what matters is that everything went good.
that race was so crazy ! I think we can write a whole book about it ! Such a nice fight between SR, 7karat, sa, Deadline, E-Team for championship and SR, CoRe, CW, E-Team on track ! Last hour was so mad !

EDIT : oups kaique indeed forget you :s my bad

EDT 2 : I feel it a bit funny...E-Team didn't have won any race this season and it seems that there is no controversy this year whereas last year we won 2 races and done 3 podiums (on 5 race incuding the famous controversy DQ which give some bonus). Anyway I only think that it would have been nicer with a win
Quote from MoMo92i :
EDT 2 : I feel it a bit funny...E-Team didn't have won any race this season and it seems that there is no controversy this year whereas last year we won 2 races and done 3 podiums (on 5 race incuding the famous controversy DQ which give some bonus). Anyway I only think that it would have been nicer with a win

Found another funny thing... Only 2 races out of 7 have been won by a team taking part to the whole season
Congratulations to e-team who got us in the end

We hope next year that we don´t do the same mistakes again that we did twice in this final race, because of confusion in pit.

Thx to our members and our supporters. It has been a great season for us
Quote from humbleridderen :congratulations to e-team who got us in the end

We hope next year that we don´t do the same mistakes again that we did twice in this final race, because of confusion in pit.

Thx to our members and our supporters. It has been a great season for us

dont use fxr next year!
Quote from kart-36 :dont use fxr next year!

It´s not only speed, who makes you win, so let´s see next year :eclipsee_
Quote from kart-36 :dont use fxr next year!

Noo, we need some good FXR teams. It was really interesting this season seeing all 3 cars have their time in the spotlight.
Quote from pik_d :Noo, we need some good FXR teams. It was really interesting this season seeing all 3 cars have their time in the spotlight.

Maybe we should go FXR next year <_<
Thanks Phil, but Scott Mackenzie's sets are faster than yours.
Our sets are the fastest :-) ^^
They are also super secret :P
Quote from z-ro 8 :Thanks Phil, but Scott Mackenzie's sets are faster than yours.

Matters who is driving.
David vs Goliath...that's history of Endurance Ferrari vs Ford (yep ferrari was a "small" team), Rondeau vs Porsche, Pescarolo-Sport (RIP) vs Audi, FXR vs FZR ^^ it is like Opel vs Porsche
Quote from MoMo92i :David vs Goliath...that's history of Endurance Ferrari vs Ford (yep ferrari was a "small" team), Rondeau vs Porsche, Pescarolo-Sport (RIP) vs Audi, FXR vs FZR ^^ it is like Opel vs Porsche

XRR is some big cock car then, like Mustang
XFR FTW! With Arco's sets..... MIIINNTTT STUFF

Round 7: Race Discussion
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG