The online racing simulator
username and binds wiped. Anyone else had this?
was just going to go on crashsystem as usual and it was full so I went into chatroom to test some of my new binds, worked ok but 30 secs later they had vanished and reverted to "" ":-)" "good race" etc and now my name has been changed from brataccas to "unnamed" wtf? has anyone else had this? and able to get back my binds? they were epic binds aswell grrr

any help would be appreciated
#2 - hp999
Yes,I've had that problem. But,it didn't occur like by that way.

I just randomly had to start my LFS. So when I launched it,it took me to the very first 'page' when you open up your LFS(for example,choosing your name,sorting out the controls and showing the XF GTi).

When I tried to click on my name(which was the one I previously used),it gave me an error message. Can't remember what it was,but it was something like -

'Can't open:PaceCar HP.xxx'

The solution to get my name back? Re-installing LFS. Altho I lost all of my binds,which I didn't really use,got deleted.
Perhaps you set your folder to 'read only'?
Had the exact same problem as HP described, just started LFS one day and it started as though it had just been installed. Hadn't changed or done anything to lfs itself. Nothing was lost (skins, sets etc) just seemed to corrupt the name config file/s.

Reinstalled LFS to another folder and just copied the new config files into my old install and it works fine again. Only thing lost was driver name and binds.

No idea what caused it and (shouldn't say this but) has been fine ever since
weird, username and binds have magically reappeared
I could never figure your binds out anyway....
If you're running windows 7 you need to run LFS as admin or it wont save the files on exit.
Right click on the exe go compatability and check the box Run as Administrator and that should fix the problem
I've been having the same problem, My name keeps going unnamed and for some reason i have to setup my wheel configuration ingame.
Been running it as admin and it does still happen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG