The online racing simulator
Quote from xtraction :I havnt driven MoE, and if it means i cant race 1-2 races in IGTC, i might not race IGTC for the fact i wanna race GTAl next year :P

I said *best drivers*
Quote from xtraction :I havnt driven MoE, and if it means i cant race 1-2 races in IGTC, i might not race IGTC for the fact i wanna race GTAl next year :P

You're gonna try and be the Tommy of this season then?
#28 - ToJo
Thankyou for a great season. Too bad we couldn't make the last rounds. And if nothing new happens with LFS we probably won't join a new season.
We already have problems with finding drivers as many of our drivers has gone too other sims, or just lost interest in LFS due to slow devs.
Quote from pik_d :You're gonna try and be the Tommy of this season then?

That's my job!
Quote from racer hero :I said *best drivers*

eh fu :P

Best drivers didnt race anyway, well, best is momo and nicolas. But pierre and fab are great too, and they both races MoE / IGTC, so they cant race either
Quote from pik_d :You're gonna try and be the Tommy of this season then?

Nope, because im not gonna change teams 3 times in jus under a year
#32 - CSF
Quote from xtraction :Nope, because im not gonna change teams 3 times in jus under a year

Trust me there will be a rule to stop that next time.
Quote from CSF :Trust me there will be a rule to stop that next time.

Thank god.
Quote from CSF :Trust me there will be a rule to stop that next time.

Halleluja!
Quote from xtraction :Thank god.

Why was he your carmate then if you dislike it so much? C´mon Sean...

Thanks to the league admins for this season from TDRT.
Quote from R.Kolz :Why was he your carmate then if you dislike it so much? C´mon Sean...

thought the same
lol, I was a guest-driver for 3 teams, yes. Would been two if Kenneth didnt have that go-cart race. My "real" team couldnt have a team in this series, because everyone had/have done MoE. Therefore, I drove for other teams. atleast, I reached my goal season. I have got lots of usefull experience in endurance racing, something I was short on before the season started. Thanks for a wonderful season, everyone.
Quote from R.Kolz :Why was he your carmate then if you dislike it so much? C´mon Sean...

It wasnt my choice.. was momo's. Even if he wasnt as skilled as he is, i wouldnt of complained, because we would of needed another driver that could race to the end because we could, we had things to do / parents sleeping.

But anyway, lets stop talking about this and thank the admins

Thnx once again NDR team + All involved.

Personally, Passo getting best commentator = wrong, i think wilko should, hes awsome at it
Quote from xtraction :Personally, Passo getting best commentator = wrong, i think wilko should, hes awsome at it

True, true...
#40 - CSF
Quote from xtraction :

Personally, Passo getting best commentator = wrong, i think wilko should, hes awsome at it

+1 especially having worked with them both, its much more fun working with Wilko. Though we need Passo's coolness a lot of the time and we certainly miss having him around.
Quote from CSF :+1 especially having worked with them both, its much more fun working with Wilko. Though we need Passo's coolness a lot of the time and we certainly miss having him around.

Yep, so no offence to you passo
Erm Passo was the best commentator of last year (and the year before) - that's why he won the awards. If scousers have calendars then you may have noticed this is now 2010, and Passo hasn't done many broadcasts plus Wilko has got a bit better and doing more stuff. Though is still more of a spacker, wat.
Big thanks to all those who made this season possible

Great work, and gratz to championship podium
Quote from xtraction :

Meh. We all knew Wilko's greatness before that season. TBH I was much more impressed by amp, very underrated guy IMO
For someone who isn't a native english speaker, I feel it easy to understand ! Great job dude !
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Meh. We all knew Wilko's greatness before that season. TBH I was much more impressed by amp, very underrated guy IMO

amp has been fantastic this year!
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
If anyone's interrested, we made a big review of our team(s)' venture during this wonderful season: here.
Real Nice read there Yann.

Thanks to Deko and team!
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG