The online racing simulator
Keep losing initial synchronization in multiplayer
What should I do to fix this?
It will let me join a race, but it kicks me out again just a few seconds after i get in. I have tried redownloading the game, but it didnt work.
Hi, are you using the latest patch, S2 Z28? Is this when you try to connect to a specific server? Or do you get this when you try to connect to ANY LFS server?

Are you getting a specific sync (JOOS) error?

As in JOOS - CAR or something similar?

The following threads are about out of sync problems, have a look and see if any help;

JOOS - SET again and again
JOOS - PLY SET
OOS - MPSYS - Related to autox, doubt this'll help.
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, are you using the latest patch, S2 Z28? Is this when you try to connect to a specific server? Or do you get this when you try to connect to ANY LFS server?

Are you getting a specific sync (JOOS) error?

As in JOOS - CAR or something similar?

The following threads are about out of sync problems, have a look and see if any help;

JOOS - SET again and again
JOOS - PLY SET
OOS - MPSYS - Related to autox, doubt this'll help.

I kept getting JOOS - ENG, but I think using my tweak was the problem because it would only do it while the tweak was on.

EDIT: And yes, I have Z28.
You can't use tweak in multiplayer unless the server is tweaked identically. Kind of silly to even try that, don't you think?
Oh, you silly boy.
Quote from morpha :You can't use tweak in multiplayer unless the server is tweaked identically. Kind of silly to even try that, don't you think?

Yeah, I dont know much about computers lol. Well I suppose this thread can be closed now. Thanks!
Tweak?

Also known as hacking or cheating?

How pathetic.
Quote from cargame.nl :Tweak?

How pathetic.

It can't be used to cheat, both individual cars and car groups are synchronised with the host and discrepancies are met with the desync mentioned above. Tweak is hacking, but it's not cheating
Quote from cargame.nl :Tweak?

How pathetic.

I was using it for drifting not racing. So I don't consider it cheating.
Quote from morpha :Tweak is hacking, but it's not cheating

Well, it is...

That there are checks to prevent this kind of behavior;

Quote :when you add a turbo to the XFG, XRG or UF1?

suddenly doesn't make it cheating anymore if it's blocked. If you try to join an online race/server with altered car characteristics then you try to cheat.
Tweak servers are permitted, Tweak clients on Tweak servers are permitted. Tweak isn't cheating, but intentionally using Tweak on a non-Tweak server is cheating.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG