The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Quote from cargame.nl :So... 16 slots; 40.32 pound * 60% = 24.19 pounds for a year?

Not bad, not bad.

close... its £24.19 off of 40.32

so 16 slots would be: £16.13 for a year (which works out at around 8pence per slot per month)
OK that was pretty stupid

And this is also 'lifetime'?
Quote from cargame.nl :And this is also 'lifetime'?

60% OFF LIFETIME PRICING - 1 WEEK ONLY

Hmmm, I think so.
OK time for a beer... This is going wrong.
Once more great discounts Dean, nice one.. Will be buying something again this time!
Wow. If this is lifetime... ppl should start ordering like nuts. Well done, Dean.
We might get something too, will talk to guys.
Lifetime on a yearly base

I'll decide later. Don't really need it but with this pricing it doesn't really hurt.

I'm not happy with that UK flag though. Not that I have something against the UK, not at all ... But, everything is based in Europe. Little more spreading would be nice. (US for example). Might need to setup something by myself
Quote from cargame.nl :Lifetime on a yearly base

I'll decide later. Don't really need it but with this pricing it doesn't really hurt.

I'm not happy with that UK flag though. Not that I have something against the UK, not at all ... But, everything is based in Europe. Little more spreading would be nice. (US for example). Might need to setup something by myself

Someday mate, someday :o)
Quote from cargame.nl :Lifetime on a yearly base

Wait, so does it mean you will pay that amount forever or is it only for this year?
hi franky

any chance to get a ventrilo server in 500sever?
Damn I guess I ordered my netKar server a bit too early then..
Quote from Drift King CZ :Wait, so does it mean you will pay that amount forever or is it only for this year?

Depends on your life but it generally is forever yes.
Good offer, Thanks!
'Schumie' server
The Schumie server is down, yet again. Can't you guys at least tell us instead of just waiting for dissapointed players to complain.

I was going to renew for another 12 months but am seriously considering going elsewhere now.
No communication through 'tickets' doesen't help either.
The headline here should read 'OFFLINE THIS WEEK!
Quote from g7usl :The headline here should read 'OFFLINE THIS WEEK!

I think we got it by now that you are not happy with the service.

No need to post this in EVERY thread.
Quote from g7usl :The Schumie server is down, yet again. Can't you guys at least tell us instead of just waiting for dissapointed players to complain.

I was going to renew for another 12 months but am seriously considering going elsewhere now.

Gahh! I was getting excited for the deal only to read that it was well over . . . (Not that I have the money for a server at this time but still would have been a good. And yet I see it is out of date. Then the reason it is out of date made it even worse. There are other places to get support- this thread is not it. That is just rude.
Quote from g7usl :The Schumie server is down, yet again. Can't you guys at least tell us instead of just waiting for dissapointed players to complain.

Because of one server crash? Maybe it wasnt their fault.
As it happens, I lost count of the one server crashes that my server has suffered this year, hence the remark. and guess what, It's down now too!
when did you email franky? was it during working hours? if so, this would not have been seen to as quickly as maybe sending it after working hours. and i'll let you know why this is ok. wait for it, because franky actually works outs side of LFS too. so the time he has remaining out of his day, he puts into 500servers. have you not been following the "spring cleaning " thread he opened up to inform his customers that he is cleaning up his servers so that they can run better in the long run.
you have read that haven't you? because if you did read it, you'd realise that he is running behind a bit with this cleaning but he is working flat out to get it sorted asap.

small question g7usl, do you have a job? if so, when you finish your work do you boot up your pc and go back to work or do you play games? hissy fits get nothing done. breath when typing, it really helps.
Quote from dadge :when did you email franky? was it during working hours? if so, this would not have been seen to as quickly as maybe sending it after working hours. and i'll let you know why this is ok. wait for it, because franky actually works outs side of LFS too. so the time he has remaining out of his day, he puts into 500servers. have you not been following the "spring cleaning " thread he opened up to inform his customers that he is cleaning up his servers so that they can run better in the long run.
you have read that haven't you? because if you did read it, you'd realise that he is running behind a bit with this cleaning but he is working flat out to get it sorted asap.

small question g7usl, do you have a job? if so, when you finish your work do you boot up your pc and go back to work or do you play games? hissy fits get nothing done. breath when typing, it really helps.

To answer your first question, I do not have Franky's email address.
2. I resent your sarcasm, that my friend is the lowest form of wit.
3. I do not know of Franky's personal life other than that he is my LFS supplier and that's really all that concerns me.
4. Yes, I did receive information regarding a new computer and HDD as the previous one, seemingly more reliable than the new one, was slightly unreliable but at least it didn't pack up for more than a couple of hours! This new one has been off for 3 days to my knowledge.
3. No I don't have a job. I am 69 now and probably worked harder than you ever dreamed of, in my 52 years. I resent this sarcastic question and demand your apology please?
Lastly, as you appear to know franky, very well, you should be offering your personal help instead of showing us your real detestable self on here.

Finally, If I am paying someone for a service I am not getting, I have a right to complain if I'm not getting it and what I do with my time is no business of yours.
Quote from g7usl : To answer your first question, I do not have Franky's email address.

it should be on the 500servers website or even in an old email sent to you ([email protected])
Quote from g7usl : 2. I resent your sarcasm, that my friend is the lowest form of wit.

and also the highest form of intelligence. if you're going to use an analagy, use it all.
Quote from g7usl :3. I do not know of Franky's personal life other than that he is my LFS supplier and that's really all that concerns me.

sorry bud, but unfortunatly, you're wrong there. franky supplies servers for a product you have already purchased. the service is not even sanctioned by the developers of the game you purchased.
Quote from g7usl :4. Yes, I did receive information regarding a new computer and HDD as the previous one, seemingly more reliable than the new one, was slightly unreliable but at least it didn't pack up for more than a couple of hours! This new one has been off for 3 days to my knowledge.

imo, it's best to do the job right once rather than always fixing small issues in the future. he is also one guy who is providing this service to more than just one person. if you have kept up to date on that thread you would have known that on many a time he has put in over 24 hours of work at a time. you could compare it to a swan if you like. it looks nice and peiceful on the surface but just under the waterline, the thing is kicking like hell to keep it afloat.
Quote from g7usl :3. No I don't have a job. I am 69 now and probably worked harder than you ever dreamed of, in my 52 years. I resent this sarcastic question and demand your apology please?

i don't think i have had a dream which involved working hard. no apology from me. i don't respond to demands. even if you say please.
Quote from g7usl : Lastly, as you appear to know franky, very well, you should be offering your personal help instead of showing us your real detestable self on here .

so, just because i know someone, i should be offering personal help to people i DON'T know. wise up buddy.

Quote from g7usl : Finally, If I am paying someone for a service I am not getting, I have a right to complain if I'm not getting it

yes you are paying for a service and you do have the right to complain. but your service being down for 3 days out of a year is less than 1%. so i think 500servers is still reliable. so wouldn't it be better to wait until the issue is resolved and then complain on his site rather than a public forum (making it everybodies business)?
Quote from g7usl :what I do with my time is no business of yours.

and this has what to do with the conversation?
this being a public forum, kinda means that every user is free to view any/all threads they want. it also means that they can post in any/all thread they wish. tghis means that they can make anything within this forum their business.

listen dude, it was you who came here (public forum) with a "fix it now" attitude. surely at your age you should have learned some kind of patience? also, in your 52 years of work experience, has anything ever been delayed?
if i'm being honest, i would have put you down as a stroppy teen who was spitting the dummy. i would never of put you as a 69 year old.

so to sum it up. be patient. complain at the correct website( at the right time) and maybe grow up a tad.
maybe 500servers should think about working like the LFS DEVS. stop updating their clients.
Quote from dadge :when did you email franky? was it during working hours? if so, this would not have been seen to as quickly as maybe sending it after working hours. and i'll let you know why this is ok. wait for it, because franky actually works outs side of LFS too. so the time he has remaining out of his day, he puts into 500servers. have you not been following the "spring cleaning " thread he opened up to inform his customers that he is cleaning up his servers so that they can run better in the long run.

You should read his posts again. He is doubting renewing the contract because of the problem with his server being down for countless times this year.

And you start flaming because he is not satisfied with that and expects less downtime.

You've got a serious cult following Franky .
maybe you should read my posts. i was not flaming anyone. i asked reasonable questions and also offered explinations as to why he would not be responding to emails during this time.
you're also mistaking "cult" for "customer base".
Quote from dadge :it should be on the 500servers website or even in an old email sent to you ([email protected])
and also the highest form of intelligence. if you're going to use an analagy, use it all.
sorry bud, but unfortunatly, you're wrong there. franky supplies servers for a product you have already purchased. the service is not even sanctioned by the developers of the game you purchased.
imo, it's best to do the job right once rather than always fixing small issues in the future. he is also one guy who is providing this service to more than just one person. if you have kept up to date on that thread you would have known that on many a time he has put in over 24 hours of work at a time. you could compare it to a swan if you like. it looks nice and peiceful on the surface but just under the waterline, the thing is kicking like hell to keep it afloat.
i don't think i have had a dream which involved working hard. no apology from me. i don't respond to demands. even if you say please.
so, just because i know someone, i should be offering personal help to people i DON'T know. wise up buddy.

yes you are paying for a service and you do have the right to complain. but your service being down for 3 days out of a year is less than 1%. so i think 500servers is still reliable. so wouldn't it be better to wait until the issue is resolved and then complain on his site rather than a public forum (making it everybodies business)? and this has what to do with the conversation?
this being a public forum, kinda means that every user is free to view any/all threads they want. it also means that they can post in any/all thread they wish. tghis means that they can make anything within this forum their business.

listen dude, it was you who came here (public forum) with a "fix it now" attitude. surely at your age you should have learned some kind of patience? also, in your 52 years of work experience, has anything ever been delayed?
if i'm being honest, i would have put you down as a stroppy teen who was spitting the dummy. i would never of put you as a 69 year old.

so to sum it up. be patient. complain at the correct website( at the right time) and maybe grow up a tad.
maybe 500servers should think about working like the LFS DEVS. stop updating their clients.

To be honest you have no respect towards this man. I think that he SHOULD post this in a public forum because then other can see what they are getting for their money, obviously this wasn't franky's fault but atleast possible new customers will see what good support they will get if a problem ever arises

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG