The online racing simulator
R1 races are a bitch. I can get the ARX in a solid third but the two cars in front of me just keep walking away by a few tenths every lap.
Quote from Forbin :R1 races are a bitch. I can get the ARX in a solid third but the two cars in front of me just keep walking away by a few tenths every lap.

On hard a presume? To win LMP races on hard you really need a Pug or an Audi.
Of course. XP bonus is 95%. The only aid I use is autoclutch.
I feel so stealth now that i can use a USB to save game data without it being illegal, thank god Microsoft woke up

Also good times in Forza 3 and its rewind function :P
Quote from AstroBoy :I feel so stealth now that i can use a USB to save game data without it being illegal, thank god Microsoft woke up

Also good times in Forza 3 and its rewind function :P

I'm working on a huge collage shot again, but I doubt I will be taking it anywhere at the rate that the forza site is going. Takes 4-5 minutes just to load the "My Forza" page. I can't wait to try and download all 69 photos....
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm working on a huge collage shot again, but I doubt I will be taking it anywhere at the rate that the forza site is going. Takes 4-5 minutes just to load the "My Forza" page. I can't wait to try and download all 69 photos....

69 shots?! That's gonna take some patience, especially with the site like you said. I managed one with 27 shots and that was a royal pain in the rear end, and it still didn't turn out perfect. It's here if you want to check it out.

I've been making loads of small scale (from 4 to 12 images) stitches lately of all the recent DLC cars. These are all here along with all my other stitches from last year.

Rappa, do you fancy doing some multi car shots some time?
I know its a lot but I overlap a ton and i usually end up cropping about 30% of the shot off. In the end I probably use about half of everything I took. Not to mention the end product is almost always too big to upload anywhere, and it ends up about half size.

If you're ever on at the same time sure we could try some multi car shots.

edit: I was going to e-mail T10 about how slow the site is, but apparently i can't because the home page won't f'in load!:banghead:
The car came together great, but the background need a bit of butchering in 2-3 spots just to look mediocre. Luckily it's only half size so that helps a bit... still over 2500 x 2000 by quite a bit. The second is 1680 x 1050.

Every time I look at it it puts a smile on my face.
Attached images
Ferrari 360 CS web.jpg
Ferrari 360 CS desk.jpg
Did my first stitching job!
Attached images
finally.png
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Thought i'd give a big stitch a go using 24 images. The scenery was a biatch and isn't perfect in some places, but the car is fine as far as I can see.

Porsche 911 GT2

1680x1050
3500x2000 attached.
Attached images
Porsche 911 GT2 Full.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :The car came together great, but the background need a bit of butchering in 2-3 spots just to look mediocre. Luckily it's only half size so that helps a bit... still over 2500 x 2000 by quite a bit. The second is 1680 x 1050.

Every time I look at it it puts a smile on my face.

Nice subtle details on the front plate.
Just made something real nice. (imo)

Attached images
Forza31.jpg
Forza29.jpg
that looks so real :jawdrop:
Quote from JJ72 :Just made something real nice. (imo)

Photoshopped? Still looks amazing
Quote from lukelfs :Photoshopped? Still looks amazing

Yes and No.

I only used photoshop to restore the heavily compressed pic from Myforza to how it looked on TV.

Nothing but a few contrast/satuation changes.
Quote from JJ72 :Yes and No.

I only used photoshop to restore the heavily compressed pic from Myforza to how it looked on TV.

Nothing but a few contrast/satuation changes.

, they look like paintings lol, nice colours
I may not be the best at taking pictures but here are three tries.
Attached images
Vette burnout.jpg
Stratos slide.jpg
IM so old alfa.jpg
Mmmmm. Some classic German hotness.

Just a simple shot, with abit of Sepia to make it look like an old picture. I will start taking some more pictures and posting them on here again now that I'm back on Xbox Live.

boso s15 <3<3. i have actually seen the car in your avatar in real life

EDIT: heres a pic

Unfortunately, soon after that picture of my Mustang, I was abit over enthusiastic on the accelerator pedal, and I ran over one of my Pit Crew. He got back up and said he was fine, but I begged to differ....

i found that the Mines R34 with the RWD conversion is the scaryest thing to drive around the ring...
Bumpz!

Does anyone have the Exotic car pack? It's bloody awesome
Quote from Xaid0n :Bumpz!

Does anyone have the Exotic car pack? It's bloody awesome

I bought it for the Gumpert and the Spyker

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG