The online racing simulator
Ready2Roll GEN PRO?
(111 posts, started )
Quote from Sir moi 407 :I never miss any gear, the problem for me is braking with right foot

Just enable ABS and stomp on the brake pedal
All about getting the feeling with it and when u drive a bit more with it u wont even notice that u are doing it anymore

turkey spellingcheck done.
Its when, not wenn Rudy

Cute pic btw
hehe i like denglish

and of course also cute pic
Hey nice...

i am driving with H-shifter and clutch since i got my g25 (2years) but i use only 320 degrees....it was so much fun since the beginning...and sometimes i was wondering how people could drive so much faster than me...until someone told me, that using autoclutch and pedals is much more safer and faster....
but i always wanted it to be realistic....so i sticked to it and raced on...i love it...
so its nice to see that now a very new challenge is born...i will try to set steering to 720 and than we`ll see us on track....
Hello evry1!!
I know this is my first post and i havent introdused myself to the comunity but i didnt want to get so involved with a game.
I started lfs abut a month ago to try and race others as realisticly as possible but i found out that this was not the case. They say that lfs is THE most realistic sim so why people dont try do just that?
Im glad i found this thread (actualy a friendly racer told me about this the other day). My time is limited but i would like very much to be a part of this!
I am not very experienced and try to drive as carefuly as i can but i have caused accidents. I hope that with realistic settings other people will be more careful with their driving to. I almost stopped racing online because of some arcade driving style i was a victim to. Maybe the damage should be more cripling in lfs, i dont know.

I am 36 years old
In RL i am actualy a biker
I use a G27
My race name is Alan Dalon

Hope to race you soon

Sorry for the english, not very good at it
We are all human and with those settings even more , (stupid) accidents will always happen in racing, what's important is to make sure to try avoiding them and not to cause them intentionally.
Many ppls are just starting with those settings now, so it is a good time to start building some experience, so you're welcome to join us!

Info about the series on this server: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67680

Don't worry about your English, most important is communication!

Have fun!
Fram, have the daily races already started ?
The week training has started yes, the first events are next week!
Quote from obsolum :Just enable ABS and stomp on the brake pedal

hehe that's not the problem
It's the fact that I have to move my foot fast to do it
But it's ok I'm starting to get used to it
Hey everyone...I love this human racing idea...Loved it so much that once when I tried to brake in T1 at AS2R, I stepped on the clutch and ended up almost ruining someone's race, so I'm afraid I'm on R2R's black list already Anyway, I'll get used to it one day or another...again, a very good idea.
Really interesting racing in Gen Pro, very good idea Fram.

We have a good server, full of fair racers, for this summer !
A realy great experience, i cant wait to get online and race again!!!
The closest thing to real racing i have ever felt!

Thx for the cheering!
I cant see the server in the list, is it down or there is something going on I dont know?
no G25, no party!
Quote from Asphalt Scream :I cant see the server in the list, is it down or there is something going on I dont know?

Hi, it seems to be empty at the moment.

Try connecting via "join specific host": Server name "& R2R GEN PRO"
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, it seems to be empty at the moment.

I tried after a while and I could see it again. I dont have any filter active so I dont know what happened.

Anyway I wrote down the name for future reference, thank you very much
Do I have to sign up on that forum or can I just join?
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, it seems to be empty at the moment.

Use LFSworld online hosts
then add that to bookmarks/favoiurites menu in browser
Tonight first event UF1/FE2R, not as easy as I expected it to be, could be quite hard to do the 40min +1lap (with pit) without any errors.
First event is open to everyone (g25 or similar), join the fun if you dare!
I was watching for a short while and man i wished it had a wheel set w/shifter and clutch. Felt like I was missing something. Hope it goes well man.

btw: can i join to watch for upcomming rounds? if there isnt too many competitors?
Quote from jrd.racer :I was watching for a short while and man i wished it had a wheel set w/shifter and clutch. Felt like I was missing something. Hope it goes well man.

btw: can i join to watch for upcomming rounds? if there isnt too many competitors?

Of course!
Make sure to check the other servers, Dailycious runs also two normal servers, always with the sim spirit.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67680

It was fun tonight, I had little training before, so my plan was to take it easy, carpio and aerox started with an infernal pace, with aerox doing 1:31:58 (-0:01WR), so best chance was to fight with the rest of us (the humans) for the last place on the podium. Sadly Carpio had some problems and had to retire, so lucky second place for me with B!K3R and MoMo in my mirrors.
Grats to Aerox for the win and an impressive start!

THX to everyone who has participated, it was a fair race and blue flags were well respected, you are all gentlemen sim racers!
DARN. I could only manage a 33.2 in SP and that was using paddles and left foot braking.

Ready2Roll GEN PRO?
(111 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG