The online racing simulator
whos the best and fastest demo racer
(124 posts, closed, started )
listen, i'm not gonna be mean to faster anymore, so please, th84, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to know if he uses a steering wheel to understand his driving capabilities more, not to flame about it!
Quote from Spudster :listen, i'm not gonna be mean to faster anymore, so please, th84, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to know if he uses a steering wheel to understand his driving capabilities more, not to flame about it!

i use a mouse to steer.
#78 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :i got a new lap time of 1.41. something and hopeful i get it more better

not bad, i'f you post a replay i'll help you get some extra speed
Quote from faster111 :i use a mouse to steer.

a 1:41 using a mouse? impressive! my average is 1:39 and i have a logitech driving force (for the ps2 and i cant get the force feedback to work), i look forward to seeing you in the LFSDL
#80 - th84
Quote from Spudster :a 1:41 using a mouse? impressive! my average is 1:39 and i have a logitech driving force (for the ps2 and i cant get the force feedback to work), i look forward to seeing you in the LFSDL

That wasn't so hard was it? Treat other's as you wish to be treated. Well done Spud. I also saw you removed him from your enemy list.
WOW look how praire dog changed in five minutes. He's kind and everything. Now you're going to turn your back around huh?
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :WOW look how praire dog changed in five minutes. He's kind and everything. Now you're going to turn your back around huh?

i've turned a new leaf...or maybe tree lol

just please stop with this prairee dog ****
Spudster - Go to the wingman website and grab the newest profiler software if you don't have it. It should include the drivers for the DFP and fix your no-FFB problem
Quote from MAGGOT :Spudster - Go to the wingman website and grab the newest profiler software if you don't have it. It should include the drivers for the DFP and fix your no-FFB problem

link please?
My post was made in jest, if I offended anyone I apologize
#86 - Jakg
Quote from MAGGOT :Spudster - Go to the wingman website and grab the newest profiler software if you don't have it. It should include the drivers for the DFP and fix your no-FFB problem

ive made him try latest and beta's, but to no avail
ah now i remember i did download those but they did not help much, the force feedback kicks in for half a second when the wheel is left stationary for 15 seconds illepallillepallillepall
My Dad is dyslexic and I only learnt of this about 3 or 4 months ago - I’m 17! The reason for that was because he never uses it as an excuse. He hates seeing others use it as an excuse. Being dyslexic doesn’t mean you can’t do it, it just means you have difficulties. He’ll type up all his forum posts in Word mostly to make sure he doesn’t forget to use space

Anyway, there’s no magical trick in going fast. It’s all about being smooth and hitting the apex correctly too maximize your exit speed. It’s all about practice and exploring new settings or lines. Not sure if anyone here might have seen the news (North Tonight, 6:15ish) the other night there about us R/ Cers preparing for the Scottish GP this weekend. The guy who was talking about it is quite a big name in R/C and he said he practices twice a week! Even though he is one of the best he still keeps practicing his control of the car.

No matter how good you are you can still improve
#89 - ste_
I guarantee* that I'm the best and fastest demo racer. But since I don't have the demo installed, and I have no intention of installing it, you'll just have to take my word for it

*not a guarantee.
You dont have to.

If you have S2 installed, you automatically have the demo available, too (at least, I think, thats true ).

Ha, now show us. Potatoes wont help here.
lol that movie was awesome.

I lost track of the subject within all the flame, but i think you were asking what times people are running around blackwood?

My best is a 1:28 with XRT, average 1:30-32.

Standard controls (mouse).
I get sad when looking at this topic, and many of you should be shame of yourselfes. HEs asking a question, but still you can`t just answer, "I don`t know sorry" or something.

Grown up people, stop beeing ****s to people that only wants an answer, and btw - english is no easy alguage to write, so just u stick those sarcasm up where the sun don`t shine

Well, I don`t know who the fastest demo driver, just had to bounch in to say - give him a brake guys, ffs stop acting like kids that looks down on everything they can think of!

Edit : and yes didn`t read the whole topic

Edit 2 : I`v seen some demo racers done 1.24 with XRT, and even 1.23 but I am not sure who those ppl is..

Edit 3 : Nvm, didn`t know there was 4 pages ^^
Hmm, everyone knows Svemirko Joca is the fastest XRT racer. I think his current PB is 1:23:22. And at least 20 of other demo racers can drive below 1:24:00.
Most of them are already in teams. Those who are not, usually don't want to join any...

Here are stats from one quite crowded demo server. Select Blackwood GP and XR GT TURBO.

http://domagk45.hopto.org/
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Hmm, everyone knows Svemirko Joca is the fastest XRT racer. I think his current PB is 1:23:22. And at least 20 of other demo racers can drive below 1:24:00.
Most of them are already in teams. Those who are not, usually don't want to join any...

Here are stats from one quite crowded demo server. Select Blackwood GP and XR GT TURBO.

http://domagk45.hopto.org/

ok whats his lfs user name and the forum ? the same i would like him to message me can you tell him plase
#97 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :ok whats his lfs user name and the forum ? the same i would like him to message me can you tell him plase

you dont get it do you? the fastest drivers all have S2 licenses, secondly, there is only 1 S2 license up for grabs, and getting the fastest person on your team wont help
Quote from Jakg :you dont get it do you? the fastest drivers all have S2 licenses, secondly, there is only 1 S2 license up for grabs, and getting the fastest person on your team wont help

ok then what will?
#99 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :ok then what will?

watching the WR replay or posting your replay on here and seeing if people will help you with lines (as they need some work, but once you know them you would be in the 1:39-35 region
haha! that movie is possibly one of the greatest p*ss takes ive seen
This thread is closed

whos the best and fastest demo racer
(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG